UK
Release date: October 2, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £32.99

12dafedd-6432-4696-82da-be612d299604 Medium.jpeg

0a2ae281-4c60-4f33-a5fd-1614263f967c Medium.jpeg
9b88232a-b498-4092-8275-f52ecf838b88 Medium.jpeg
71553c1e-6d76-46ef-a244-329d7cc07c60 Medium.jpeg

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook

In Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3, the MCU expands to the far reaches of the galaxy. Peter Quill rallies his unlikely team to embark on a dicey, action-packed mission to protect one of their own. And a new force threatens to bring the Guardians down for good.

Extras:
The Imperfect, Perfect Family, Creating Rocket Raccoon, Gag Reel, Director's Commentary, Deleted Scenes A Bit Much, Deleted Scenes A Lending Hand, Deleted Scenes Drax's Analogies and Metaphors, Deleted Scenes The Perfect Society, Deleted Scenes The Search for 89P13, Deleted Scenes Annoyed Peter, Deleted Scenes A Burning Escape, Deleted Scenes Knowhere After the Battle.

What sixth form art project is this ??? I take it there will be a Mondo eventually?
This is literally in the same vein and has the same vibe of the mondos for Vol 1 & 2 :rofl:

Answer to your question. No idea because they haven’t continued that wave past endgame yet

its a MCU first wave WWA steel. I think it looks great for what it is and I like the artists style. Nice and colourful like the film. Looks better than most of their first WWA arts. For the recent phase it’s up there with strange 2, NWH, love and thunder and quantumania

Honestly some of you are so boring at times :rofl:

Wonder if this is the start of the end of physical releases from Disney in the UK seeing how they’ve announced there’s no physical releases in Australia after this.
Nah. Australian market is tiny in comparison. US and UK have pretty much always been the biggest markets, along with parts of Europe. Disney only started distribution of steels in Spain a year or so ago, that's not a sign that they'd suddenly pull out.