UK
Release date: October 2, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £32.99

12dafedd-6432-4696-82da-be612d299604 Medium.jpeg

0a2ae281-4c60-4f33-a5fd-1614263f967c Medium.jpeg
9b88232a-b498-4092-8275-f52ecf838b88 Medium.jpeg
71553c1e-6d76-46ef-a244-329d7cc07c60 Medium.jpeg

Art looks great IMO. Love the style and the colours. Big fan of the artist Bella Grace - she recently did a really nice Dune piece too...

Love that first variant (more colourful version). One of the better Dune pieces I’ve seen tbh

Reactions: Noodles
Wonder if this is the start of the end of physical releases from Disney in the UK seeing how they’ve announced there’s no physical releases in Australia after this.

Best Buy in Canada stopped selling all Disney media (4K, Blu-ray, DVD, SteelBooks and amarays) earlier this year or last year.

Reactions: britmotley
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Anyone know why the UK release date is so far away?
October for UK but IIRC France and USA are getting it in September and August, respectively.

I've ordered from Amazon Italy to get it 5 weeks sooner. This will be the last Disney movie to release on disc in Australia (thedigitalbits.com). If they do the same everywhere else then I'm not paying for Disney+ for the rest of my life, they can stick that where the sun don't shine. The steelbook is alright, the back being slightly better than the front, obviously no where near as nice as the concept by Noodles. If I had to nit pick something I don't like on the concept I'd say the number 3 on the spine. I'd put vol and then a different font for the 3.

Last edited:
I've ordered from Amazon Italy to get it 5 weeks sooner. This will be the last Disney movie to release on disc in Australia (thedigitalbits.com). If they do the same everywhere else then I'm not paying for Disney+ for the rest of my life, they can stick that where the sun don't shine. The steelbook is alright, the back being slightly better than the front, obviously no where near as nice as the concept by Noodles. If I had to nit pick something I don't like on the concept I'd say the number 3 on the spine. I'd put vol and then a different font for the 3.
Five weeks sooner with 10 times the likelyhood of damage lol.

Anyone know why the UK release date is so far away?
October for UK but IIRC France and USA are getting it in September and August, respectively.
My initial thoughts were because it’s well received and you can currently stream on other services for around £10 and then when it goes on D+ on August 2nd they can make as much money from it as possible because it’s done so much better than the others aside from NWH however that now makes no sense considering as you say the other countries get it earlier on physical media. So unless the U.K. has better stats at spending money on streaming then I don’t know.

My initial thoughts were because it’s well received and you can currently stream on other services for around £10 and then when it goes on D+ on August 2nd they can make as much money from it as possible because it’s done so much better than the others aside from NWH however that now makes no sense considering as you say the other countries get it earlier on physical media. So unless the U.K. has better stats at spending money on streaming then I don’t know.
Problem with that for me is I absolutely loath streaming anything I intend to get on 4k because it just feels like I am cheating on my collection somehow and why bother spending all this money on a physical collection to just stream it. I mean I know I could just watch it and watch it again when I get my bluray considering the 2 month delay. But still it doesn't feel right.

Problem with that for me is I absolutely loath streaming anything I intend to get on 4k because it just feels like I am cheating on my collection somehow and why bother spending all this money on a physical collection to just stream it. I mean I know I could just watch it and watch it again when I get my bluray considering the 2 month delay. But still it doesn't feel right.
If you stream, the quality depends on a fast and stable connection and I reckon it's still no where near a 4K disc that can give you 144 Mbits a second of data, meaning higher picture quality.

Reactions: Doctor
I ordered Black Panther 2 & Ant-Man 3 from Amazon Italy with no shipping issues because I can no longer order from Zavvi and needed something with a similar j-card design to match the rest of the collection.

I would've done the same for this, but the title on the steelbook is in Italian, the previous releases were not. As a result, I've ordered this from Amazon Germany at the expense of having to wait until October to get it with the correct title written on the steelbook.

I ordered Black Panther 2 & Ant-Man 3 from Amazon Italy with no shipping issues because I can no longer order from Zavvi and needed something with a similar j-card design to match the rest of the collection.

I would've done the same for this, but the title on the steelbook is in Italian, the previous releases were not. As a result, I've ordered this from Amazon Germany at the expense of having to wait until October to get it with the correct title written on the steelbook.
Italy release is same SteelBook
It's just a removable Jcard that has Italian title