UK
Release date: October 2, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £32.99

12dafedd-6432-4696-82da-be612d299604 Medium.jpeg

0a2ae281-4c60-4f33-a5fd-1614263f967c Medium.jpeg
9b88232a-b498-4092-8275-f52ecf838b88 Medium.jpeg
71553c1e-6d76-46ef-a244-329d7cc07c60 Medium.jpeg

Yeah I’m kind of going for that as all of my MCU steelbooks have it so far…

But I may need to change anyway, this seems to be inevitable + all steelbooks are identical right in the EU? Only J card differences.

But I may need to change anyway, this seems to be inevitable + all steelbooks are identical right in the EU? Only J card differences.
Can confirm the German ones are initially identical to UK.
The steelbook itself is the same, with the info card/slip/j-card being the biggest difference due to text language.
The age certification logo is also different.
Else, the steel and disc content are the same (only had a few german imports)

If you can’t find another option I’d be happy to buy one and send it to you. You’d have to pay shipping. Other members have helped me in the past so I can return the favour for someone.

If you’re not sure you can trust me we can do it through eBay (I have 700 feedback)

Im not looking to make a profit but you will have cover the cost of shipping, the steelbook and any additional packaging you might want

Reactions: Zelos
If you can’t find another option I’d be happy to buy one and send it to you. You’d have to pay shipping. Other members have helped me in the past so I can return the favour for someone.

If you’re not sure you can trust me we can do it through eBay (I have 700 feedback)

Im not looking to make a profit but you will have cover the cost of shipping, the steelbook and any additional packaging you might want
Sent a PM! Really appreciate the offer.