Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I'm waiting for Blufans.

I'd only be getting this as a stop gap only to move it on again at a later date. Too much hassle!

Hope everyone who got their order in is happy with the final design.
same, cept not BF.

Hoping for a Kimchi or Nova to go with my prior premium(lenti) Marvels
Though wouldnt mind a Manta Lab release :)

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

This one also "Down the road" if released end September.

RE: STEELBOOK ARTWORK
Most unlikely choice (IMO) despite the music connection as in the director's reported liking of music from that period.
GotG 2 poster 2017 ........................................The Ramones third LP "Rocket to Russia" 1977 . . .

No mention of lenticular in the description so leaning more towards something a bit different and along the lines of the theme of the original steelbook such as either of these two:-
(shock, horror . . . lol)
II
V
not too unlike Cesar Moreno's 2016 "Jackie Brown" poster hence possible legal issues (?)
guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2_poster_goldposter_com_71.jpg@0o_0l_800w_80q.jpg

. . . or something that wouldn't benefit from a lenticular such as this:-

Any one of the best poster designs for the film should look splendid as lenticulars:-
guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver5.jpg

Finally see this on Tuesday and it's brilliant, just absolutely loved it

Humour was on point like the first, soundtrack sounds amazing in the film, incredible visuals and character development.

And the best opening to any marvel film in the MCU (can understand why some might not like elements of the film and my only annoyance is nebula - Gillian is awful and cringe)

Looking forward to the steel and the blufans steel when they announce it (because I'm hoping they use the IMAX art)

I would need to see some sales statistic about that. Can't really trust your word on it.
Sales from all ebays, amazons and private sellers (forums and other sale sites).

Do your own research! You only have to glance on UK eBay "especially after the new film came out" to see there is interest in the first GOTG steel, probably more so than many other recent marvel titles. A couple have gone on Auction over the last week for over £60 for that awful cassette design which I find hilarious as its so rubbish, even cost price is too high for that abomination.

Reactions: lgans316
I would need to see some sales statistic about that. Can't really trust your word on it.
Sales from all ebays, amazons and private sellers (forums and other sale sites).

You need nor trust me but I don't have prove anything either. I have shown enough proof when asked but it gets swifty deleted. So I don't have the mood to post and keep getting stinging criticisms for merely stating the FACTS (with links and screenshots).

If you do sell your devalued UK marvels at cost then please feel to notify us. We are there to take them off your hands lol.

Do your own research! You only have to glance on UK eBay "especially after the new film came out" to see there is interest in the first GOTG steel, probably more so than many other recent marvel titles. A couple have gone on Auction over the last week for over £60 for that awful cassette design which I find hilarious as its so rubbish, even cost price is too high for that abomination.

Why would I do my own research if someone has already done it by claiming it's selling so well?
How many were sold for £30 or less?

You need nor trust me but I don't have prove anything either. I have shown enough proof when asked but it gets swifty deleted. So I don't have the mood to post and keep getting stinging criticisms for merely stating the FACTS (with links and screenshots).

If you do sell your devalued UK marvels at cost then please feel to notify us. We are there to take them off your hands lol.

I only have 5 marvel films. Not a huge fan :)

Btw, you can share your sale statistic via PM. I won't mind, really :)

Why would I do my own research if someone has already done it by claiming it's selling so well?
How many were sold for £30 or less?

Zavvi's GotG 1st edition sold for nearly double cost after release...It was highly sought after especially by the ladies as Xmas presents.

Demand/prices is still strong as there isn't a lot for sale

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and lgans316
Zavvi's GotG 1st edition sold for nearly double cost after release...It was highly sought after especially by the ladies as Xmas presents.

Demand/prices is still strong as there isn't a lot for sale

You forgot to write that scalpers were selling it for double the price after release. You have to be crazy to pay their extortion prices or you're a lady and looking for Christmas present for your man and don't know you're getting screwed over :)

Sorry. I'll stop now. :)

I sold the cassette version, and got the blufans UE for the same price as what I sold it for. If I'd of hung on a little while I would of got more for the cassette version.

Seems the cassette version is the one to own ..................

There's a lot of reasons why UK marvel steels seem to do well which I already explained a few posts back. I made valid points. A lot of the UK marvel steels profit more than most premium steels. I won't give an essay to this reason but a lot of collectors do not like importing foreign steels. It's a major put off.