Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Steelbook delivered on the release date. What a shame. This is not acceptable. Complaints to trading standards in progress. Thought these were stuck in some North Korea distribution centre. :rofl:

Having said that, I can understand the frustration behind not getting this on the weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
I only got the Swiss one (with the naked spine), but the finish is equally gorgeous. A great combo of debossing and spot gloss.

Well, it has been shipped (ok delayed) and at least some of you can enjoy watching it :thumbs:

....I wish mine would arrive very soon....:arghh:

How do you know these people aren't contacting zavvi about it too?

We're are all here for the same thing so people explaining their situations helps in that way. People know they aren't alone on the matter when its occurring to others

Humans love a good ol moan and a worry. if your British then it's in your DNA (as you should know)

A good example is the nova age of ultorn, a big number of us had our orders on the same flight. It's been over 2 weeks since that flight left Korea with no update on the other side. A bunch of us have been worried, some have contacted nova etc etc and vented on here.
Then this morning around half of those people randomly had the update to say it was in London and being processed whereas me and the other half still haven't had movement yet we was on the same shipping flight.
That's worried me because others have had updates (just like your example of people getting worried that others have their GB items before others - it's natural to wonder what the **** is happening and considering we are all here for the same reason waiting on the same time we come to here to talk about it and vent)

Like @DanielC said (the initial point rather than going off track) is that people act like children. It's also interesting to note that some who have rated his post have also rated yours. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Sorry I'm confused but why does emailing to say dispatched upset people. Postal service is rubbish most time: so what proof has anyone got that it wasn't sent? As long as u get it be happy. Were people that Missed out

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord