Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I'm confused but why does emailing to say dispatched upset people. Postal service is rubbish most time: so what proof has anyone got that it wasn't sent? As long as u get it be happy. Were people that Missed out
Because I managed to get the truth from zavvi....

In the Bride of Re-Animator thread, I complained about being charged early, and questioned if they were going to hold it off for delivery until the 25th September release date, like they did for Guardians ?

Zavvi replied, they had a contract with Disney to ensure delivery on the release date.....

Because I managed to get the truth from zavvi....

In the Bride of Re-Animator thread, I complained about being charged early, and questioned if they were going to hold it off for delivery until the 25th September release date, like they did for Guardians ?

Zavvi replied, they had a contract with Disney to ensure delivery on the release date.....
I get that but my point is what prove do people have that they didn't dispatch it when they said they did. Lot people saying they lied but how do we know that. I had mine arrive today but it wouldn't bothered me if it turned up couple days late tbh as long as I got it

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I get that but my point is what prove do people have that they didn't dispatch it when they said they did. Lot people saying they lied but how do we know that. I had mine arrive today but it wouldn't bothered me if it turned up couple days late tbh as long as I got it

Well, @zavvi should have tailored their dispatched (and that's wrong) email from 29 August 2017

Delivery is estimated between
Fri 01 Sep - Tue 05 Sep

Its crap, anyone says otherwise is VERY easily pleased or blind, One of the worse of the year so far.

There's been far worse. Kong is definately the worst from this year and there are many others

Back is boring but the front and inside are fine. Wish the dr strange WWA had spot gloss like this on the eye.
Plus a lot of finishes on our steels recently have been awful compared to the US like Logan, beauty and the beast and ghost in the shell so it's nice to get a decent WWA for once

Haters are Gona hate, and I bet most that don't like it now hated the mock up to start with but won't admit it after it turned out decent in hand. It's changed my opinion like the first steel did in hand

There's been far worse. Kong is definately the worst from this year and there are many others

Back is boring but the front and inside are fine. Wish the dr strange WWA had spot gloss like this on the eye.
Plus a lot of finishes on our steels recently have been awful compared to the US like Logan, beauty and the beast and ghost in the shell so it's nice to get a decent WWA for once

I rarely buy WWA anymore this I think is about the 4th this year. I mainly only buy WEA now. I only want perfection now rather than spend a fortune on poor WWA. If its not WEA Blufans,Kimchi or Nova etc I basically pass. Only reason I picked this up is to watch till the stunning Blufans arrives

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I rarely buy WWA anymore this I think is about the 4th this year. I mainly only buy WEA now. I only want perfection now rather than spend a fortune on poor WWA. If its not WEA Blufans,Kimchi or Nova etc I basically pass. Only reason I picked this up is to watch till the stunning Blufans arrives

Tbh mate I'm the same. Seriously calmed down on standard WWA this year. Apart from marvel, rogue one and the odd Disney I barely buy any or I wait on big price drops. Same with zavvi catalogue title exlusives etc

Plus with so many decent premiums each month they take my money up now

happy days. arrived on release date. yay! who'd have thunk? ;) hope everyone who is waiting gets their's soon. :thumbs:
Cannot wait to watch this one tonight :) Havent seen it yet

View attachment 331914
hope you enjoy it, @thewoe! i thought it was fun, maybe not quite the same level as the first, but fun nonetheless. :happy: plus, more Karen Gillan always makes everything better.
giphy.gif

happy days. arrived on release date. yay! who'd have thunk? ;) hope everyone who is waiting gets their's soon. :thumbs:

hope you enjoy it, @thewoe! i thought it was fun, maybe not quite the same level as the first, but fun nonetheless. :happy: plus, more Karen Gillan always makes everything better.
giphy.gif

I really hated her in this. She really made me cringe and was p*ssed she had a bigger part. Other than that thought it was great but yeah not as good as the first. Love that we get more rocket though

Its the box mate. The previous one had the flaps on the sides and the Steel was protected by foam. The new packaging is like the HMV ones and comes with no foam padding. If you don't cut the box at the right place and if the Steel is damaged then you will have to find another box.

Ohh the shipping box. I didn't know what you was on about then. Yeah true but technically your getting double card because of the bit inside like the HMV/ Amazon ones

I really hated her in this. She really made me cringe and was p*ssed she had a bigger part. Other than that thought it was great but yeah not as good as the first. Love that we get more rocket though
giphy.gif

nah, each to their own, my good friend. :) i think i am the reverse of you on this one. for me, Gillan's a much better actor (in these films and elsewhere) than Saldana, plus her character in GOTG 2 was way more interesting than Gamora.