Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she even have any comedic scenes in this? I obviously didn't find them funny if she did lol.

That's why I said forced. They were supposed to be funny but they weren't.

The ripe fruit, the I win moments, she's does some facial expression stuff that's supposed to be funny but fell flat and looked annoying

Reactions: Noodles
Its crap, anyone says otherwise is VERY easily pleased or blind, One of the worse of the year so far.

Blind folk buying premium finish steelbooks of films? Probably a very niche market. It's not perfect as that Baby Groot they've used looks a bit fecking creepy but it's better than the weird mis-matching Blufans with the really ****** choice of back cover. None of these will be the eventual winner.

Completely disagree but it's cool

(She should of stayed a dr who actress she's that bad)

I hope nebula isn't in infinity war too much but considering her dad is the boss man I'm not getting that wish

I don't get the hate, I thought Gillan sold the stiff robotic character perfectly, even when she shows emotion she still seems part android. In any even she will turn up in Infinity War, my guess is she will sacrifice herself to take Daddy out, or at least buy the expanded Avengers a chance, when all seems lost - it's the only logical ending to her character arc...

Watched the 3D version today
Enjoyed it greatly, in fact I enjoyed the whole film more on a second viewing.
The spot gloss and debossing are a major improvement for Disney in my opinion.

Received mine today.

It has a large dent in the back of it.
First time I have ever had an issue with a Steelbook from Zavvi.

How are they on replacements as it is quite unacceptable in the conditon it is.

Received mine today.

It has a large dent in the back of it.
First time I have ever had an issue with a Steelbook from Zavvi.

How are they on replacements as it is quite unacceptable in the conditon it is.
Absolutely terrible. Your best bet is to re-order whilst it is still available and return the damaged one for a refund.

I once got caught out when the damaged steelbook i was returning went out of stock after I had sent it, so by the time they received it, they said they had no stock left to provide a replacement. They have no process for putting one aside for you.

I have told them many times that they should follow Amazon's lead and send a replacement straight away. If you don't then send the original back within a specified period, they charge you for the replacement.

Absolutely terrible. Your best bet is to re-order whilst it is still available and return the damaged one for a refund.

I once got caught out when the damaged steelbook i was returning went out of stock after I had sent it, so by the time they received it, they said they had no stock left to provide a replacement. They have no process for putting one aside for you.

I have told them many times that they should follow Amazon's lead and send a replacement straight away. If you don't then send the original back within a specified period, they charge you for the replacement.

Thanks for advice.

So buy another and send this one back is my best bet. Bit of a mess but I suppose that is my best course of action.

Still waiting for my copies to arrive from Zavvi :angry:
But hey, next Thursday I can write another email to Zavvi. 21 days have past then. And yes, I'm a little bit frustrated. Sorry.
I think I should order about 5 now and hope one will arrive.

Are there other people already waiting a long time?

I'm still waiting for my copy, but I'm in NZ so I'm used to it taking a while. Although I have already received a magazine I ordered from the UK that was sent on the 8th September, so I am wondering.

Morning everyone!

After processing & cancellations, we've put the final remaining units of our #ZavviExclusive Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 - Limited Edition 4K SteelBook back on sale.
Numbers are limited and as it's available to purchase now - Once it's gone... It's gone.

Well I guess I spoke too soon, I got home this afternoon from work and there it was sitting in my mailbox. I just opened it up and it's in perfect condition, so I'm happy. It's nice it finally arrived though since I was starting to worry a tad.

• Thanks
Reactions: zavvi