Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price of the 1/4 slip for our GB will be $63, as for everything else I'm still waiting for details.

To give people a heads up -

* 1/4 slip on it's own is very limited and small quantity. This will be live on the HDN store only as to try and not have the same issues we had with the Doctor Strange GB and will be live at a random time today

* 1/4 slip + One Click GB will be open at a random time today via the deposit method on the GB system. I'm still waiting for price and quantity on those.

* All other GBs (One Click, single editions) are still TBD

$63 for the 1/4 slip
I'm not looking forward to seeing the price for the Ultimate Edition :rofl: :LOL:

October is getting crazy now for releases I'm not going to be able to get all the releases I already have on pre order it's going to be decision time in next few weeks on what pre orders I keep and cancel

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Price of the 1/4 slip for our GB will be $63, as for everything else I'm still waiting for details.

* 1/4 slip + One Click GB will be open at a random time today via the deposit method on the GB system. I'm still waiting for price and quantity on those.

Any chance of pricing BEFORE the GB is live?

Okay, so no pics before 1/4 slip + One Click GB goes live today, but will we see pics before the GB for OC and single editions go online?

* 1/4 slip on it's own is very limited and small quantity. This will be live on the HDN store only as to try and not have the same issues we had with the Doctor Strange GB and will be live at a random time today

* All other GBs (One Click, single editions) are still TBD

Sorry mate I'm a bit confused. You said the one click GB on here will be open today But after say all other GBs (including one click) are TBD?

Hopefully we see some shots from BF first. Really want to get my first BF one click with this but hoping we can see slips first

Sorry mate I'm a bit confused. You said the one click GB on here will be open today But after say all other GBs (including one click) are TBD?

Hopefully we see some shots from BF first. Really want to get my first BF one click with this but hoping we can see slips first

1/4 + One click (so complete package)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
1/4 + One click (so complete package)

Oh so do you mean the one click on its own without the 1/4 slip goes live another date?
Only the complete package is today so for those who want both one click and 1/4 slip