Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Hangover 2 Future Shop Exclusive

Release Date: December 6 2011

Purchase Hangover 2 Here

hangover2_thumb.jpg

Free plush monkey with pre-order for limited time,per Whiteknight at FS 11/17/2011

attachment.php

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very nice "tip" especially that TF 3 steel. It is a solid specimen with much better artwork than the first 2. Yup, the world is slowly waking up to WB's vaulting of HP's films. I just got a bunch of requests from my friends in Asia asking for any HP Blu-ray sets. Of course I am loading up from WBShop.com :D As a surprise, maybe I will sneak in that Hangover 2 collector's set to keep on topic here :hilarious::hilarious:
Are they actually going through with the vault thing like Disney? I thought they will be releasing the Ultimate Editions in a super boxset for sure within 2 years... which is what I am waiting for. :scat:

Are they actually going through with the vault thing like Disney? I thought they will be releasing the Ultimate Editions in a super boxset for sure within 2 years... which is what I am waiting for. :scat:

I guess we will find out next week on WBshop.com to see if they are still selling HP physical media. I know they are pushing them quite hard by the number of emails I get from them.

I got the steelbook day after release but never get the monkey.... :( Called FS twice and they keep insisting "if you have ordered it, you will eventually get it". I doubt it.... I WANT MY MONKEY!!! LOL

This and Cowboys and Aliens FS are practically worthless Steels from a trade / re-selling perspective.

You're right, but, some people are completist. I know a lot of people who picked them up just to complete the FS family :) And well, if you're in Canada, these are a good deal :D All steels won't end up in a trade/sale, but they can be worth getting just to enjoy them ourselves :)