Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Hangover 2 Future Shop Exclusive

Release Date: December 6 2011

Purchase Hangover 2 Here

hangover2_thumb.jpg

Free plush monkey with pre-order for limited time,per Whiteknight at FS 11/17/2011

attachment.php

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!

Share the link in the "Last steelbook purchased" please :D

Still can't believe what happened and still can't believe you had no iTraders before I left you one EEK!

P.S: sorry for the off-topic posts :emb:

video delayed b/c youtube sucks!

I should have it up tonight hopefully.

I did two previous deals with people who have not left me feedback
so lucky you, you are #1!!!

I prefer the German edition for the cover much better. Hangover 2 looks much better to me than The Hangover Part II. Its not as messy looking.

as anyone opened there copy yet?
any inside artwork?
trying to work out if this is better than the german edition

Mines opened.
there is def. internal artwork, but I can't remember what it is at the moment.
If no one beats me to it, I'll snap some pics when I get home

Heard a lot of negative reviews about this movie, been thinking whether I should get it or not

Yes you are my friend! :p

Believe me or not, I've never watched the movie, I didn't even watched the first one!

The first one, is a must to watch! :scat:

Biscuit - you have to watch the first one. Just be prepared for...just be prepared.

Drum - I had always wanted to know if comedy films like this have the same impact in a different language. Did you try watching it in French?

I'm french speaking but I rarely watch movies in french for:
- better audio
- french from Quebec is really not the same from France since the accents/expresions are really different
- the overall feeling is not accurate of what the actors playes

So watching a movie in french, you only get 40% of the real funny feeling IMO.

But, I have to admit, some older classic such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park and other like those, I watch them in french since I've always did especially when I was a child.

Reactions: ash333
Biscuit - you have to watch the first one. Just be prepared for...just be prepared.

Drum - I had always wanted to know if comedy films like this have the same impact in a different language. Did you try watching it in French?

Good thing I'm receiving it then :)

I'm blessed, a friend of a friend in UK wanted some Harry Potters from Future Shop and sent me money to buy them and send them to him, which I did.

As a "tip", he sent me Hangover 1, Hangover 2 and Transformers 3 steels from Germany.

Now that's the kind of deals that I like :hilarious:

Reactions: ash333
Good thing I'm receiving it then :)

I'm blessed, a friend of a friend in UK wanted some Harry Potters from Future Shop and sent me money to buy them and send them to him, which I did.

As a "tip", he sent me Hangover 1, Hangover 2 and Transformers 3 steels from Germany.

Now that's the kind of deals that I like :hilarious:

That is a very nice "tip" especially that TF 3 steel. It is a solid specimen with much better artwork than the first 2. Yup, the world is slowly waking up to WB's vaulting of HP's films. I just got a bunch of requests from my friends in Asia asking for any HP Blu-ray sets. Of course I am loading up from WBShop.com :D As a surprise, maybe I will sneak in that Hangover 2 collector's set to keep on topic here :hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: biscuitnoir
You have to watch Hangover 2. I swear to god it was way funnier in some parts. It was over the top gross. Much more graphic than the first.