Harry Potter 1-7 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks + Case) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 8, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $199.99

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
If any folks in the USA want a copy, I have a Canada member willing to help, ship them in bulk to me and then I could reship to you at cost.

Appears these copies obtained don't have any slashes, etc and would be in good shape.

Yes please if it's minty mint I'm in!

@Drum18 @suddend Thank you so very much for all the info on this release and your mentioning of some issues. You guys have avoided me much strife.

I was going to order this as I saw it was in Stock at BB, but huge disappointment learning that they are flat no embossing like the European Editions.
Not to forget the dings, Spine Slash and the probability of receiving this to just have to go in store to bring it back.

What a shame, Thanks so much Guys :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
@Drum18 @suddend Thank you so very much for all the info on this release and your mentioning of some issues. You guys have avoided me much strife.

I was going to order this as I saw it was in Stock at BB, but huge disappointment learning that they are flat no embossing like the European Editions.
Not to forget the dings, Spine Slash and the probability of receiving this to just have to go in store to bring it back.

What a shame, Thanks so much Guys :thumbs:
That's the whole point of HDN my friend ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
I just finished reading the 4 pages of this thread. I don't believe I've seen this thread before.
Memory Lane indeed. I now clearly recall the whole situation at the stores and Best Buy online.

EDIT: Apparently I was around back then but perhaps I didn't comment much. :LOL:

Anybody still see this in any stores?

I highly doubt it. I would hate to see what shape one of these would be in after 2 years on a Best Buy shelf.
In fact with all the reductions in movies in stores I'm sure they would no longer allow space on the sales floor for this.

I highly doubt it. I would hate to see what shape one of these would be in after 2 years on a Best Buy shelf.
In fact with all the reductions in movies in stores I'm sure they would no longer allow space on the sales floor for this.
True.
Haven't in many many months… normally with Best Buy now, they recall and resend to distributor which then offers it to another seller like Sunrise/Walmart/generic dvd seller...
Ah i see.