Harry Potter 1-7 Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks + Case) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 8, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $199.99

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
I really see it differently. :)
I've got the FS shelf here and it looks to be the exact same type. (And perhaps I am just lucky but my shelf is in great condition, with only some scratches at the bottom. :) )
My shelf is in good condition. The only problem with it is the back plate is upside down.

I really see it differently. :)
I've got the FS shelf here and it looks to be the exact same type. (And perhaps I am just lucky but my shelf is in great condition, with only some scratches at the bottom. :) )

You're very lucky, man. I worked at Future Shop when those came out and the good ones were very few and far between. They came in loose bags inside big flimsy boxes. They were in pretty rough shape back when they were released.

You're very lucky, man. I worked at Future Shop when those came out and the good ones were very few and far between. They came in loose bags inside big flimsy boxes. They were in pretty rough shape back when they were released.
So... you must remember seeing those damaged/defects hang in aisles for weeks/months before getting trown/given away... :p

So... you must remember seeing those damaged/defects hang in aisles for weeks/months before getting trown/given away... :p

Ohhhhh yeah. They were hanging off peghooks, stacked on random tables, thrown into drawers, etc. for a good year or so after release. :LOL:

I could be wrong... and these are probably just the slip-covers...

But the weekly flyer sure makes them seem like the same thing:
FullSizeRender 62.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I could be wrong... and these are probably just the slip-covers...

But the weekly flyer sure makes them seem like the same thing:
View attachment 274847
Yea you're right, when i saw the flyer i thought the same thing. I didn't know they were selling the steelbooks separately. The slipcovers are $15 each right now. So their mistake.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon