5) Kiki's Delivery Service
6) Porco Rosso
7) Princess Mononoke
8) Spirited Away
9) Howl's Moving Castle
10) Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
11) The Wind Rises

Last edited by a moderator:
Region A - Includes most North, Central, and South American and Southeast Asian countries plus Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, and Korea.
Region B - Includes most European, African, and Southwest Asian countries plus Australia and New Zealand.
Region C - Includes the remaining central and south Asian countries, as well as China and Russia.

Region A - Includes most North, Central, and South American and Southeast Asian countries plus Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, and Korea.
Region B - Includes most European, African, and Southwest Asian countries plus Australia and New Zealand.
Region C - Includes the remaining central and south Asian countries, as well as China and Russia.

Ya I live in us so region a works for me, but I'd like to know if it has English subs? Any chance of that? Lol

You don't need a group buy,they deliver to the uk

And be screwed by customs! The amazon shipping itself is also high. It would be most convenient to get this if someone in Japan could help us out. And I still run into various dilemmas when importing. So it would be great if someone responsible helped us out.

Didn't know this was coming out... :drool:

But the Amazon JP site says "Ships from and sold by HMV ONLINE" and I get the error "We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination." Looks like they (HMV) don't ship to the US. Oh well the price is a bit too much for me anyway. ;)

I luv all these titles big fan of hayao miyazaki films would buy these if ever get a chance...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Such a shame this is a Japan exclusive and lacks English subs across all the releases. :(

Are you sure about this? All my regular Japanese Ghibli releases include full English subtitles and tons of vocal track options, and I doubt they would redo all the discs to remove the extra language options. Anyway I will get this if there's a price drop in the future. A bit hard to justify even for a hardcore fan like myself since I already own the individual Japanese releases.