Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99
Note: limited to 1000 copies

11246599-2434366933963173.JPG

11246599-1514366933996965.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shanester
Well that's a bit annoying
I put an order in earlier around 13:30 to see if the code works and if to decide to keep it after a few more episodes and it went to £25 but this was hours before people started mentioning £15 off!! A bit p*ssed off about that, times like this I wish They had the Amazon price drop guarnatee lol

Well that's a bit annoying
I put an order in earlier around 13:30 to see if the code works and if to decide to keep it after a few more episodes and it went to £25 but this was hours before people started mentioning £15 off!! A bit p*ssed off about that, times like this I wish They had the Amazon price drop guarnatee lol

Me 2, I posted that it was live and ordered soon as it went live and mine didn't go down and sadly couldn't get online till later and now it's stopped doing it. Going to cancel I think on principle as they wont as you say do a price drop guarantee and won't cancel the cheaper price so why should I pay double that people who ordered way later than me

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Me 2, I posted that it was live and ordered soon as it went live and mine didn't go down and sadly couldn't get online till later and now it's stopped doing it. Going to cancel I think on principle as they wont as you say do a price drop guarantee and won't cancel the cheaper price so why should I pay double that people who ordered way later than me

This was already live when the thread opened at 12:20 and then 6 hours later when I come on loads are getting £15 knocked off around 16:45ish (I notice you posted its live minutes before this glitch must of happened because it's literally just after your post where it was happening for a bit and it had already been live for nearly 5 hours, why a glitch so many hours after live time! So odd)
And no they won't honour it so I'm definatley cancelling. I'm not paying £25 and then everyone else seems to get it half that. It's ridicolus

To be honest I can see those orders getting cancelled.

This was already live when the thread opened at 12:20 and then 6 hours later when I come on loads are getting £15 knocked off around 16:45ish (I notice you posted its live minutes before this glitch must of happened because it's literally just after your post where it was happening for a bit and it had already been live for nearly 5 hours, why a glitch so many hours after live time! So odd)
And no they won't honour it so I'm definatley cancelling. I'm not paying £25 and then everyone else seems to get it half that. It's ridicolus

To be honest I can see those orders getting cancelled.

I know just my luck it seems to have happened moments after I posted and ordered but I couldn't get online till later or would have reordered and actually due to zavvi honouring the price glitch on the pops I think they will honour the people who got it for £13 so why should I pay double. Very ***** :angry::mad::arghh::banghead:

The stupid thing is @Flloydo i wasn't sure about ordering and was going to leave it but thought with 1000 be just the thing it sold out and if I changed my mind I could cancel but now seeing people ordered for £13 is a piss take :(

The stupid thing is @Flloydo i wasn't sure about ordering and was going to leave it but thought with 1000 be just the thing it sold out and if I changed my mind I could cancel but now seeing people ordered for £13 is a piss take :(

I only put an order in just incase the series gets any better and it sold out. Was going to give it another few episodes and decide to keep Or cancel but yeah I'm annoyed about this price glitch now

Reactions: Flash
I only put an order in just incase the series gets any better and it sold out. Was going to give it another few episodes and decide to keep Or cancel but yeah I'm annoyed about this price glitch now

Most annoying thing having been a fan of old heroes I actually liked the first episode of new one :(

• Informative
I liked the season overall. But this being cancelled doesn't make me want to buy this (unless they remove the volume 2 out of the final episode)

I thought this mini series started off good and quickly declined into un watchable. It fell into the same rut the previous series did. Everyone related to each other, time travel nonsense, power stealing, bleak future trying to be prevented, etc...

That being said I like the look of the steelbook. Maybe I'd get it if the price falls.

Nice-looking steel with the artwork continuing from the front across the spine to the back without a break and another, like "Dr.Terror's House of Horrors", that the designers must have felt a title on the spine would have spoiled the artwork.
Hope it all lines up as well on the real thing as it does on the mock-up.
MATTE ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rare item with Season One (of one and that's your lot ?) ultra-limited and not available anywhere else in the world in a steelbook yet that I can see as well as being cheaper than/same-ish price as the "mass-produced" Amaray release.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depending on the source this was either cancelled or was only designed to last one season - Based on series creator Tim Kring's reply, when he was asked the following question, the situation appears open-ended (as was apparently the ending of this season) and time will tell if the powers-that-be at NBC/Universal have a change of heart and rescind their decision of the 16th Jan. 2016 that "HR" would not be renewed for a second season:-
Q: "Is this a one-and-done revival or is there a chance of more seasons after this one ?"
A: "This is a one-and-done for this particular story - I have always seen the 'Heroes' universe as being elastic enough to create new characters and new stories. After all, the world will always need saving and with our premise there are always people waking up to the discovery of their new abilities."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently this season just started two days ago on 5Star
Amaray release due on the 9th May here about a month after The States.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well done to those peeps who picked this up for about 13 quid - I would have considered this steel for that price too :thumbs:

EDIT 20/2/16 (9.30PM)
Episode One repeated tonight at 10PM on 5STAR

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking (as someone alluded to above) that this is a worldwide exclusive of 1000 units only at Zavvi? Or is it just UK exclusive with Zavvi and they only have 1000 units but other retailers in other countries will also have it. Series is kind of OK in my eyes, nothing outstanding, but I like the design of this. At the moment though I don't like £27.99 of it... Given it's a 'limited season' that feels a bit steep, but is the limited edition nature of it the reason for the price? Have long since taken the whole Zavvi limited edition / sold out thing with a massive pinch of salt, so am hoping for a price drop before biting on this.

Zero finish
Heroes_Reborn_Image_Gallery_Open_Outside.jpg
Heroes_Reborn_Image_Gallery_Open_Inside.jpg

Shame about the finish and no title on spine.
Also what's going on with the inside of the spine? They have f*cked that up!

It's like half a weird mirrored image of that kid and the ear looks massive lol