Release date: May 9th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99
Note: limited to 1000 copies

11246599-2434366933963173.JPG

11246599-1514366933996965.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shanester
Does anybody know if this is Region Free? Since it is part of Zavvi's current "5 for £30" promo I would like to grab a copy of this.

I hear Universal blu-rays are usually region free but I'm wondering if it is different for Television shows.

Thank you.

It's now sold out with Zavvi looks like they got rid of the remaining stock when price dropped to £7.99
I would say lot was purchased in 5 for 30 universal deal

It was kind of strange earlier when I went to the 5 for 30 promotion. It showed on the page for the promotion, but when I added it to my cart it said it was not part of the promotion. It was listed as $10 usa so I bought it anyway.

I received my copy today. I can confirm that this is indeed Region Free.

Strange set-up inside the steelbook. Both sides have a deep centre peg to hold multiple discs and yet all 3 discs were stacked on the right side with no discs on the left side.

I received my copy today. I can confirm that this is indeed Region Free.

Strange set-up inside the steelbook. Both sides have a deep centre peg to hold multiple discs and yet all 3 discs were stacked on the right side with no discs on the left side.
It's meant to be 1 disc on the left hub and 2 discs on the right hub

It's the steelbook design that can hold up to 6 discs and is what is now used instead of jumbo steelbook
The hubs can stack 3 discs on each side on the new design and was introduced over a year ago with game of thrones one of the first releases to use the new stacking method

The deeper hubs is the difference

It's meant to be 1 disc on the left hub and 2 discs on the right hub

It's the steelbook design that can hold up to 6 discs and is what is now used instead of jumbo steelbook
The hubs can stack 3 discs on each side on the new design and was introduced over a year ago with game of thrones one of the first releases to use the new stacking method

The deeper hubs is the difference

It makes it difficult to remove the discs. It took me awhile to get them out because it looked like each disc was going to break in half