HMV Exclusive - Universal 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Artwork slipboxes [UK]

ricster

The Fallen Zombie
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2012
Great Britain
HMV are stocking Universal 100th Anniversary slipboxes with limited edition artwork. They come with 2 reversible artcards featuring 4 poster designs. i picked up 3 in their 3 for £20 sale (or 5 for £30).

Release Date- 27 May 2013
Price - £8 each or 3 for £20 or 5 for £30

Titles I saw on display were

Scott Pilgrim
Twelve Monkeys
In Bruges
Snow White and the Huntsman
Atonement
American Graffiti
Back to the Future 2
Spartacus
American Reunion
Land of the Dead
Immortals

There could be more. But thats all I saw and could remember. :)

UK - Scott Pilgrim - HMV Exclusive - Universal 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Artwork Slipbox /w artcards featuring 4 poster designs
Matt - Slipbox

IMG_3222.jpg

UK - In Bruges - HMV Exclusive - Universal 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Artwork Slipbox /w artcards featuring 4 poster designs
Matt - Slipbox

IMG_3223.jpg

UK - 12 Monkeys - HMV Exclusive - Universal 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Artwork Slipbox /w artcards featuring 4 poster designs
Matt - Slipbox

IMG_3224.jpg

Last edited:
Nice editions, but sadly a collection of films I either already own and dont want to double dip on, or films I dont want....If my local store has a rear window, for £8 I could be tempted though....

Back from HMV, they did have Rear Window but it's only released on DVD unfortunately. Checked with the guy at the counter if it's also on blu ray with the same ltd packaging and he said no. :ugh:

Slipcovers
UK - Immortals - HMV Exclusive Universal 100th Anniversary Slipbox Limited Edition with 2 reversible artcards (4 posters)

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

UK - Back to the Future 2 - HMV Exclusive Universal 100th Anniversary Slipbox Limited Edition with 2 reversible artcards (4 posters)

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

UK - Spartacus - HMV Exclusive Universal 100th Anniversary Slipbox Limited Edition with 2 reversible artcards (4 posters)

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

UK - Land of the Dead - HMV Exclusive Universal 100th Anniversary Slipbox Limited Edition with 2 reversible artcards (4 posters)

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

ok, been to town, HMV in lincoln dont have a single one - useless!
maybe we wont be getting them, or maybe they are holding them until the 5 for £30 offer is finished, grrrrrrrr.
there isnt another one anywhere near here, and seeing as they STILL havent sorted out the website, i guess i will have to pay over inflated ebay prices, or play the waiting game.
They didnt have any of the cheapy steelbooks either.

Will pop into my local store next week and see if there are any others available but am liking the BTTF & American pie ones, how much HMV selling these anyways?

Will pop into my local store next week and see if there are any others available but am liking the BTTF & American pie ones, how much HMV selling these anyways?

I believe they are in a 3 for £20 or 5 for £30 deal. These are really nice though for that price, big thanks to ricster for helping me out with these!:)

I believe they are in a 3 for £20 or 5 for £30 deal. These are really nice though for that price, big thanks to ricster for helping me out with these!:)

If they are in them deals than its definitely worth picking up a few of them, nicely priced for nice looking slips in my opinion, but every time I am in HMV there are so many great titles in them deals and I tend to get very carried away!! Lol

I've found that the boxes are a bit big for the amaray and the artcards to fit snugly inside. Instead the cards are continually falling out.