Votes: 12 14.5%
  • 16+ years

Votes: 64 77.1%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Share your stats with fellow members and let us know how long you've been a "Gamer". What systems have you owned? Have fun! DB

consoles.jpg

Last edited:
I only had the NES in the 80's (and now I have one, again, LOL). We have a PS3 and Wii. On the PS3 I am very bad, as I am a total noob, ha!

Awesome pic! I remember playing a neighbor's Atari 2600 or something like that WAAAAAAY back in the day, but have only had the NES and now the PS3 and Wii. My partner had a PS and PS2. She always laughs when I run around in a circle and look up at the sky in the PS3 games.Wish I could pick them up, because I have an affinity for custom cars (so I know I'd love the racing ones), and also enjoy stuff like Area 51 and other Alien stuff:)

Started with the NES ....

NES > SNES > N64 - Sega > Dreamcast - PS1 > PS2 > Xbox 360 > PS3

Also had the fatty original Gameboy back in the days.

Ahaha, I remember my nephews toting around the fat Gameboy, LOL..and always misplacing their little cartridges and driving their parents nuts, ha!

Coleco vison, atari 2600, nes, snes, gameboy, sega genesis, segacd, n64, xbox, ps1, ps2, ps3

I only own a PS3 now, BUT, my dad still has the original NES we owned, and the ATARI, and all the games. Pitfall and Pacman took a lot of time up. So did Space Command. Pole Position not so much. We also had a bunch of cartridges with the game bundles that had like two games on one cartridge, etc... but they were all just dumb. I do remember playing Indiana Jones on the Atari though, that game was mufuggin BOMB when I was a kid.

I'm a big aliens fan too. Area 51 was one of my go-to arcade games when I went. I also ended up playing a crap ton of Super Off-Road and Mortal Kombat since it was the goriest thing in existance at the time.

NES>SNES>PS1>Game Cube>PS2>Xbox>Wii>360>PS3

I still own the Wii, 360, and PS3 but I never play the 360. I've only taken it out of the box twice. I've wanted to sell it, but i'm afraid if I do it'll get the RROD on someone and make me look like a crappy person.. lol.

Intellivision, and Commodore 64 were the first systems that I played.

Then I got a NES, Super NES, PS1, PS2, PS3, and a Wii.