Votes: 12 14.5%
  • 16+ years

Votes: 64 77.1%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Share your stats with fellow members and let us know how long you've been a "Gamer". What systems have you owned? Have fun! DB

consoles.jpg

Last edited:
I've been gaming since i was roughly 4-5. My first console was the good ole Atari 2600. I still remember playing certain games with my grandmother, like surround, Basketball, and Combat. She use to get so pissed when i beat her. She bought it for me for X-Mas, as it being in the crappy 80's, like alot of others, my father lost his job in the coal mine when it closed, and we didn't have much mula at the time, as work was tough to find where i grew up. I ended up giving away my 2600 back in the day, when i got an N.E.S., a few years after it was released. I remember it was after my dad found a good job finally, and he was working in Ohio for the summer. He got a nice bonus, and bought me the N.E.S. set with robbie the robot (which i shared with my sis obviously), and my sister got a pink 10 speed. I'm not hardcore by any means, i lose patience with alot of stuff that's frustrating, i'm sure i probably have ADD or some ****, but having no insurance for over 10 years now, you're less likely to go to the doctor. Anyway, game on!

atari 2600>nes>comandore 64>pc >360(bought two games then a friend borrowed it)&pc>pc&wii(current)

I remeber my atari still playing tank games, pong and indiana jones with the theme song looped that it became annoying.

Last edited:
I remember looking forward to every morning trying to be the first to wake up and grab the Atari before one of my 3 brothers got to it first. Then there was no sharing without some trouble

ohhh geeee, where do i start? lol
i had the Atari 2600 for only an hour, the ex made me bring it back to the store lol :hilarious:

then, i bought the Sega Master System 3D, which was awesome by the way

then i sold it for the Sega Genisis, added the Sega Saturn later

then i also bought the Sega Game Gear

then got divorced, bought the Atari Jaguar, the games were awesome, Alien vs Predator was best game i ever played, scared me many nights of playing in the dark EEK!

then i bought my first PC

then i bought an X-Box 360, then gave it to my son

then i bought the 80 gig version of PS3, gave that to my son

later on again, i bought the 320 gig PS3 Slim

constantly upgraded several computers over the years, now i am big into watercooling them :D

to many games i cant remember all of them lol

I bought my first playstation in 1999, a week after my 11th birthday. I did play some random games on PC before then, but that's when I fell in love with gaming.

It all started with a C64 and an Amiga at my cousins. I only had the chance to play with my Dad's laptop 286 with 2MB Ram :) And I had a gameboy as a kid :)

Now I have
NES
SNES
N64
Wii
Master System
Mega Drive 32x
Saturn
Dreamcast
Atari
XBox
Wii
PS3

My first systems were Nintendo (N64 then Gamecube) but I became a 'hardcore gamer' when I got the Playstation 3 in the summer of 2007 (when I was 16)

Been a Sony fanboy ever since :p