I, Robot 3D (Limited 'Sonny Head' Edition) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Já, robot 2BD [3D Blu-ray] (I, Robot Limited Sonny Head Set)

Release date : 31.10.2012

Price - 2249CZK = 86€ confirmed

IN STOCK

http://www.film-game.cz/ja-robot-3d-spec-limit-edice-hlava-blu-ray-3d-2d-dvd,0931295.html

ja_robot_head_set__.jpg

Attachments

• ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry pal, did they actually refund the money back into your credit card or they just credit it into your their Filmarena's account so that you have to order other blu ray from them. They say they are unable to refund back to my credit card citing that the country will not allow them to do so. Don't know what they mean...

Strange...did I get the last one? I made an order and got a receipt. I´ll pm you carllenc, maybe you can help me understand.

Manage to secure and hopefully they fulfil this commitment this time. Pre-ordered from the other source the other time and I was one of the early birds but end up nothing. No refund but asked me to take some other items. Hopefully, this one will work out fine for me.

Bad experience with Film-Arena, took my preordered and deduct my account but never reserve the set when the released is due. Refused refund and want me to take some other items to make up for it. No issue with Film-Game. I understand that they are new, and all questions is response as accordingly.