I, Robot 3D (Limited 'Sonny Head' Edition) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Já, robot 2BD [3D Blu-ray] (I, Robot Limited Sonny Head Set)

Release date : 31.10.2012

Price - 2249CZK = 86€ confirmed

IN STOCK

http://www.film-game.cz/ja-robot-3d-spec-limit-edice-hlava-blu-ray-3d-2d-dvd,0931295.html

ja_robot_head_set__.jpg

Attachments

• ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Is confirm for blu ray 3D and robot head? If it confirm then I will have to order soon before they OOS or OOP!

so anyone used this site before to buy stuff,how is there packing,are they ok to deal with and whats the cost of item in pounds and also whats the shipping cost am i right in saying about 37 pounds to ship to uk??? do they take payment right away or when its out.

How do they pack such item are they good,well packed items

so anyone used this site before to buy stuff,how is there packing,are they ok to deal with and whats the cost of item in pounds and also whats the shipping cost am i right in saying about 37 pounds to ship to uk??? do they take payment right away or when its out.

How do they pack such item are they good,well packed items

#58 ;)

Reactions: Tiger
I've had my Sonny Head for just over 7 years now, unfortunately the head was knocked in Thailand and a bit of paint has worn on the forehead and the tip of his nose. Going to try to work out how to repair the damage. Take him to a model shop for a respray.

SON-01.jpg

SON-02.jpg

SON-03.jpg

SON-04.jpg

Reactions: MK50
Wrote to them and was notify of the 'shipping soon' but till today there is no send message transmitted to me. Wonder what is taking them so long to activate an order which was placed and received payment about four months ago. This is the second time that i ordered from them and the reception is snail approach. Very disappointed. Will suspended them until the service improve or they got some very 'exclusive' release.

Got this email today:

Unfortunately look - out publication, this package have in ČR delay delivery :-

Not sure what that means LOL

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I replied to that email asking what that ment. Here is the reply:

Wasn't shipped, in stock will edition c. this week, we will you contact, thank for understanding

i've got an email saying "shipment delayed' but will be post out today. They always tell me that they will post out today but never tell me they already post yesterday.

I got an email from them yesterday, telling me (in their language) that the order was canceled.
No explenation nothing.

So basically they earned intrest on the money for a couple of months, and then refunded. But I have not verified the refund yet.

Man thats bad customer service. I cant believe this.
I recommend that no one use them. I know I will not at least

So where can I get this head now? Or is it all sold out?

carllenc did get some more information about this release:

Apparently there was supposed to be 200 of these for Czech and Slovak Republic.

Instead of 200 only about 60 were distributed so not many shops got them.

Don't know why they reduced the numbers so much.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I got an email from them yesterday, telling me (in their language) that the order was canceled.
No explenation nothing.

So basically they earned intrest on the money for a couple of months, and then refunded. But I have not verified the refund yet.

Man thats bad customer service. I cant believe this.
I recommend that no one use them. I know I will not at least

So where can I get this head now? Or is it all sold out?

Sorry to hear that, I didn't think they will actually send it to you for the lower pre-order price.

Don't know why they are offering international shipping when they cannot even reply to an email in foreign language.

Good luck. Thanks to these people, i missed out totally. I see that I can get it at 160 pounds, and that is to much :(

Damn ****, order and it is over 81 days and there is still no sign of the set. Write to them and they told me to wait for 90 days. 9 days to go....Did anybody still waiting for this set?