I, Robot 3D (Limited 'Sonny Head' Edition) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Já, robot 2BD [3D Blu-ray] (I, Robot Limited Sonny Head Set)

Release date : 31.10.2012

Price - 2249CZK = 86€ confirmed

IN STOCK

http://www.film-game.cz/ja-robot-3d-spec-limit-edice-hlava-blu-ray-3d-2d-dvd,0931295.html

ja_robot_head_set__.jpg

Attachments

• ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope there will be more (much more) than only 50 copies... Since lot of people are looking for this one.

I dont care if im charge now.
I just hope i remember in october if I dont get it lol.

Around 50 euro i think it was

just fyi, the price is expected to rise to 100 euros, maybe even more. and the quantity for czech rep. and slovakia is 500 pieces

i already have the Japanese dvd head so as it's identical i'll just get the bd's
I agree! The Japan head is the premium boxset that can't be replace..

For 100€ I won't double dip.. for 50€ might consider.. I can't find it for 50€?:wtf:

Apparently studios (Fox or whoever have the rights) asked almost 200€ for this one but distributors didn't agree with that price and said the maximum they are willing to distribute it for is 100€. That's why all the prices have been updated on all shops but its still not confirmed whether studios will accept distributors' conditions.

Sorry guys but there is too much uncertain information about this and that's why its a no for a GB for now.

seems like distributors forced studio to that 100€ price after all, so the price shouldnt change anymore. confirmed: 500 pieces for czech and slovakian republic.

definitely gettin it ;)

Reactions: CollectorEmtee