I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question. If not, maybe a moderator could move it for me. Is it only BluRay slips that people are interested in, or do you like DVD slips as well? I honestly didn't even know people collected these. I'll take a look at what I have at home...

Looking for Wanted slipcover versions.

I THINK there is one for US and Canada (has French title on cover) both with embossing.

And can I add The Punisher Lenticular and I believe there is also a Sin City slip that would look great in my Sin City collection :)

Last edited:
Looking for next slipcovers (slipcovers only or with with BDs, better only):
- Clerks 10th Anniversary [US][CA]
- Firefly Complete Series [UK][DE]
- Clone Wars movie [US][CA][UK] (simple or lenticular)
- Battlestar Galactica The Plan [US][CA] (slipcover only)
- Family Guy: Something, something, something Dark Side [US] (slipcover only)
- Dark Knight [US] (slipcover only)

CA.gif
Inglourious Basterds
CA.gif
Suckerpunch
CA.gif
Beastly (Lenticular)
CA.gif
Kung Fu Panda (blu-ray/dvd version)
CA.gif
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - low want
CA.gif
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - low want

Last edited:
:DGood morning all...just looking for the following slipcovers(only)
Tinker Bell (all, except the secret of the wings thta I already have), and the Curious Case of Benjamin Button: paramount 100th anniversary...

Guys, I recently picked up a great condition TDK slipcover w/ blu-ray. If anyone wants it they can have at my cost. I paid $12. obviously u pay shipping too. I already have one and didnt even need this but its a rare one and was in pretty damn good shape given its age so I figured that was a score at that price.

Hi!

I'm looking for following slipcovers:

Brave (US/CA)
Finding Nemo (US/CA)

edit: pending from tsgee

Last edited:
i know this may not be the thread for this,but does anyone know where a clerks slip may be found excluding ebay?theres only one on there and its going for $50

Looking for the ParaNorman Future Shop slipcover. I'm willing to pay for just the slip or both the slip and blu ray.

Can't get it in the US and I've fell in love with it.

PM me. Thank you.

I'm looking for:

Black Swan
Get him to the Greek
127 Hours
The Expendables Extended Cut
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
The Town
The Grey