Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get sucked in. You should erase this turd from your memory completely.

:hilarious:

I have to say you're right, but I still want to buy it as I think it'll drive me nuts knowing its available and I don't have it:emb:
I've only seen this film twice, I watched it on release and I was massively disappointed! what was with the awful cgi?? Thats what sticks in my mind the most.. I wached it a couple of months later to see if I liked it any better the second time round (with low expectations )and thought it was worse than the first time I watched it:( when I buy the SB I think I'll give it one more go then burn the disc and gauge out my eyes with a spoon:movie:

All I remember of the movie is that chase scene with the bad cgi.. I wondeted why it looked so cheap as I would have thought that the movie had a large budget??

one thing I really liked was bringing back Karen Allen:D

I'm in a quandary as to whether I should add this to my other three pre-orders :LOL: or :BS::shots: Baring in mind I haven't seen crystal skull.
It's no masterpiece, but its a pretty good popcorn movie. I think you will kick yourself for not having the matching set. I don't even like Temple of Doom, but I ordered it :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
Looking forward to this going live, I'm assuming the art will be tweaked like the others where with the title being reduced in size which for this one will suit it better as in the current art it's a bit big and high. Doesn't bother me getting this one, it might not live up to the original trilogy's standards but it's a fun enough film overall. There's some cringey sequences/effects in it but it gets eye rollingly over criticised, certainly worse films get released regularly. I'm sure this one will sell out quickly enough so will be right on it.

Reactions: Bagman99 and chunk
To be fair it wasn't like it was bad enough to near destroy the franchise like the Star Wars prequels did (for me at least), though it is obviously the worst of the Indy series by a fair distance.

for me it was very similar to the star wars prequels or matrix 2+3 and nearly destroyed my complete enthusiasm for the whole franchise.

Reactions: mlmaier84
I totally agree. There was a lot I didn't like. Obviously did not match up to the original three but it STILL had a lot of homages to the originals which I loved.

Reactions: djprodikis
For a film that was released nearly 20 years after it's original trilogy it's not bad, it just doesn't live up to our expectations and nostalgia of the old films.

Hoping this goes Live soon though so I can complete the set.

Reactions: chunk and Bagman99