Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't grow up watching the originals as I was still non existent :hilarious:

I did grow up watching the Originals over & over again with my brother. I'm 26. When, I was a kid, I loved these films and when we went to Disneyland and went on the Indiana Jones ride it was the coolest thing ever.

I've since realized the Super-Collaboration that made the classic Indiana Jones possible. Spielberg directed & Lucas Wrote the script*. Back then, all the big action scenes were filmed using 1/3 detailed scaled models. That was the technology and it made for a realistic look.

I found out Tom Selleck read for Idiana Smith. Yes, Indiana Smith was the original Name. But Lucas told Spielberg "everything is wonderful, but you MUST change his last name"....so Lucas said "what about Jones. Indiana Jones?" Spielberg agreed and the rest is history.

ON TOPIC:

I saw the 4th film at the theatre and although I wasn't as impressed, I still love the stories and characters and collaborators. It is WORTHY. The last of a dying breed. I will complete the set and I look forward to seeing this movie again, actually!

:scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
The irony is that for a movie that gets the thumbs down from half the users who have posted in this thread, are the same people that are continously checking the thread to see if it has gone live yet.

Nobody is forcing tou to buy this. Tou are free to search the other posts for your favorites.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. I'm an Indy fan through & out. Raiders was naturally my favorite but there are a number of things that make a movie. This one in particular still had a lot going for it.

That aside, it was like the 2nd or 3rd highest money making movie of 2008 which kinda proves a lot of you wrong.

I like this film it's not that bad in my opinion

It's not as good as raiders yes but it's not meant to be

It's still good entertainment and don't forget there is 5/6 coming in near future after the new Star Wars Film

As for the steelbooks you have to have all 4
If your a fan of the films
I'm a fan and I have the box set and have the 3 steelbooks on order
I will be ordering this also

I did grow up watching the Originals over & over again with my brother. I'm 26. When, I was a kid, I loved these films and when we went to Disneyland and went on the Indiana Jones ride it was the coolest thing ever.

I've since realized the Super-Collaboration that made the classic Indiana Jones possible. Spielberg wrote & Lucas directed. Back then, all the big action scenes were filmed using 1/3 detailed scaled models. That was the technology and it made for a realistic look.

I found out Tom Selleck read for Idiana Smith. Yes, Indiana Smith was the original Name. But Lucas told Spielberg "everything is wonderful, but you MUST change his last name"....so Lucas said "what about Jones. Indiana Jones?" Spielberg agreed and the rest is history.

ON TOPIC:

I saw the 4th film at the theatre and although I wasn't as impressed, I still love the stories and characters and collaborators. It is WORTHY. The last of a dying breed. I will complete the set and I look forward to seeing this movie again, actually!

:scat:

Swap Speilberg and Lucas's names around and your spot on, agree with the point though :thumbs:

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
The irony is that for a movie that gets the thumbs down from half the users who have posted in this thread, are the same people that are continously checking the thread to see if it has gone live yet.

Nobody is forcing tou to buy this. Tou are free to search the other posts for your favorites.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. I'm an Indy fan through & out. Raiders was naturally my favorite but there are a number of things that make a movie. This one in particular still had a lot going for it.

That aside, it was like the 2nd or 3rd highest money making movie of 2008 which kinda proves a lot of you wrong.

movies making tons of money doesn't necessarily mean its good ;)
the prestige that indiana jones brings probably is the reason why a good potion of people saw it.
and im also sure, a lot of people are OCD and even though they didnt enjoy this one as much as the others, people will still buy the steel to complete the set

I for one by the way, thoroughly enjoyed it (it was a fun movie :) )

I didn't like the movie at all, for reasons the folks at Red Letter Media are probably more apt at explaining, but if you liked it or just want to get the steel for kicks, then it's cool. Whatever floats your inflatable yellow boat sailing down a mountain and all that jazz.

cheers elvis hopefully a release date will be forth coming and also when will be available to pre-order live date as well.

basil :thumbs:

Whats the general feel for this one?

Im debating whether to get it to go with the others.

What are other ninjas doing?

I have no chooice but to get it, purely because I've got the other 3 on order! It's steelbook law... :naughty:

Funny thing is, I've never seen any of the Indiana Jones films! EEK! (Yes, I know, I know...)

I actually enjoyed Crystal Skull. It wasn't as good as Raiders or Last Crusade, but was better than Temple of Doom IMO. I'll definitely be getting it to go with the others.

Collectors may also want to think long-term. If there is a fifth movie (which I imagine there will be eventually), you can bet it'll get the steelbook treatment. If it turns out to be great, do you really want to be hunting around for part 4 years after the fact, or be missing it completely?

Reactions: thecardman23