Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The fridge I can let go as I don't mind the wider sequence in the nuclear test town and there's some science behind what appears to be a daft scene. The monkeys are far worse. The steelbook should just be of a smouldering fridge on the cover lol

Hope this rears up soon though, either this or Disney 20 as I'm missing some reveals of films I want to buy.

The fridge I can let go as I don't mind the wider sequence in the nuclear test town and there's some science behind what appears to be a daft scene. The monkeys are far worse. The steelbook should just be of a smouldering fridge on the cover lol

Hope this rears up soon though, either this or Disney 20 as I'm missing some reveals of films I want to buy.

Spoilers when talking about a film! We haven't all seen it...

Do yourself a favour and give it a miss. I cried when I seen it, never getting that time back. Ever.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Its not that bad dude. It has its fault, but anything will when compared to landmark predecessors from a prior time. I still thought the movie was a fun experience.

You guys can defend this movie through thick and thin, I've seen it being debated endlessly since release and nothing can convince me to enjoy this no matter how many times I'm told to switch off my brain. This film is just too contrived, I was doing a thousand yard stare the first 20 minutes, imagine what was left to come. Spielberg/Lucas jumped the shark big time. Thankfully I'm not really a completest so despite my love for Indiana Jones I can resist this borderline terrible film. Don't think I could ever watch it again.

If you haven't seen the original films you might enjoy it more, but I couldn't find any trace of the Indie we all know and love in this at all. I know I'm rambling, but like you I keep trying to keep an open mind, but the negatives override the positives by a country mile.

You guys can defend this movie through thick and thin, I've seen it being debated endlessly since release and nothing can convince me to enjoy this no matter how many times I'm told to switch off my brain. This film is just too contrived, I was doing a thousand yard stare the first 20 minutes, imagine what was left to come. Spielberg/Lucas jumped the shark big time. Thankfully I'm not really a completest so despite my love for Indiana Jones I can resist this borderline terrible film. Don't think I could ever watch it again.

If you haven't seen the original films you might enjoy it more, but I couldn't find any trace of the Indie we all know and love in this at all. I know I'm rambling, but like you I keep trying to keep an open mind, but the negatives override the positives by a country mile.

I couldn't agree more. This movie is absolute garbage and should have never been made.

Reactions: flateric

I think you are entitled to that opinion. There is nothing wrong with that. From my view point, my introduction to the franchise was part 4 and I loved it compelling me to seek out the first 3 installations. I just don't see why this is looked down upon, then again, I didn't grow up watching the originals as I was still non existent :hilarious:

Its not that bad. Still a good movie IMO. Ive seen much worse in the last few years. Some people just have different taste than others. Nothing wrong with that!!!