Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time this post makes it to the top I think something valuable has been posted related to the actual steelbook. Not about the movie or why it sucked. Stop wasting my life. :-/

Funny thing is, I've never seen any of the Indiana Jones films! EEK! (Yes, I know, I know...)

tumblr_inline_mnozhwaZbM1qz4rgp.gif

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Every time this post makes it to the top I think something valuable has been posted related to the actual steelbook. Not about the movie or why it sucked. Stop wasting my life. :-/
You're as guilty as anyone else, fella

you made me think and i came up with the answer :D

so-embarrassed.jpg

hope it helps

basil :thumbs:

Anyone know why this is showing in the available now section?? Shouldn't it be under the pre order section? Zavvi never released this before did they??

1st and 3rd were great, 2nd was ok, a no brainer to complete the collection. I've given a copy of the 4th to The Doctor so the next time he comes across a crack in the wall he can throw it in to erase all knowledge of it's existence in the universe

Must have this to complete the set :D The adjusted artwork looks slightly improved if anything this time imo - doesn't look like Indy's running in mid air now.

Reactions: harry
You're looking goooood lmao! get his pants down! So when is it going live?

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

She's so gorgeous in Raiders:drool:

Yep, she definitely had it going on in raiders:naughty:

for all this talk of this movie( I was gonna wait to get them all in steelbook and watch them again.. but) I think I'm gonna watch crystal sooner than that,as people seem to have mixed views of this film and all I remember was being disappointed so I wanna check it out again.. but regardless of what I think of the movie I do wanna own all the steelbooks and its only £14.99 so why not:D

I actually remember reading something that they were going to ignore CGI technology to make it fit in more with the first three. We knew that wasn't true when that gopher creature popped it's head up in the opening scene i even think that looks odd and you were already thinking what the hells this?