Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Reactions: Greyback
This is the only one i'm interested in of the indy films as it has more re watch value than the others and dont want to spend over £45 for a set i wont watch... so bring this on ... sorry for bumping this thread and getting people excited about live or not:thumbs:

hopefully what the mods have said, and no reason to think otherwise, about all previous orders still being valid is true otherwise zavvi will have quite a few pi$$ed off customers who kept their pre-orders open for this one and the other 2 releases, of which i am one

Really debating on dropping the money for each of these great releases or heading on over to BBY to get the complete set sometime soon....

I would have preferred this. They should have used the 3 alternative paintings which are in this digipack for each film. Now the discrepancy between the front and back artwork of the steels is too big, in terms of both quality and style.

Full agree.:(
Its pretty sad, when they have so nice peinted artworks, that tzey dont use this.

The can use the backartworks for the inlayprint.
In my opinion the rolling stone was perfect for a inlayprint.
And its pretty sad, that the steelbooks have not the bonusdisc from the boxset.

Full agree.:(
Its pretty sad, when they have so nice peinted artworks, that tzey dont use this.

The can use the backartworks for the inlayprint.
In my opinion the rolling stone was perfect for a inlayprint.
And its pretty sad, that the steelbooks have not the bonusdisc from the boxset.

No one is forcing you to buy this.

I already got my lunch booked for 12 so hopefully i will get this back on pre order:scat:

Jes, a debossed title is a very good idea.
The embossed border looks strange on the artworks. On the crusade steelbook, the border is in Fords ear.

Further, with no embossed boarder, they can use the old artworks, that are complete, without cuts.

No one is forcing you to buy this.

I already got my lunch booked for 12 so hopefully i will get this back on pre order:scat:

Sorry, but this is not a argument.

The older artworks looks so much better.

That, what Paramount doe with the artworks yet, is not very profesionell.

Look at the backartwork, the greene, free space looks like the use direct the amaray cover photoshop data .

Sorry, but this is not a argument.

The older artworks looks so much better.

That, what Paramount doe with the artworks yet, is not very profesionell.

Look at the backartwork, the greene, free space looks like the use direct the amaray cover photoshop data .

Paramount have produced some of the best steelbooks of all time in my humble opinion. I don't understand the complaints, besides it's a mock-up. And back artwork rarely comes close to the front anyway, just look at some of the latest steelbooks with great front artwork and lacklustre back artwork and for £14.99, I'm not even going to complain if it looks a bit dull or as you said, unprofessional. A reasonable price for a terrific film in a glossy steelbook case is all I ask. Can't be too picky these days ;)

Would also like to know if they are doing the crystal skull one as it would be nice to have all the indys in steel

Search and Find

Crystal Skull

Take care
John

john we all know about that thread but i think you are missing the question here if you care to click link for that to take you too the zavvi product page there still is no release date for that book which means one of two things.
1.there are still issues with studio releasing this one so maybe a long while
2. they have decided they don't want to do it.

here is zavvi product page

as no official info has come forward it is leading to guess work and this question has been asked by multiple people on multiple threads now. so judging by lack of response by zavvi or staff, my guess is it cannot be talked about yet and if so this is going to be a while coming if it does.

all the best
basil :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
can i keep my old order active or do i need to cancel them and reorder tomorrow?

hopefully what the mods have said, and no reason to think otherwise, about all previous orders still being valid is true otherwise zavvi will have quite a few pi$$ed off customers who kept their pre-orders open for this one and the other 2 releases, of which i am one

Hi,

I received the following mail from Zavvi :

Original orders for these Steelbook's will remain ahead of new orders in the queue and be processed first when the titles are released.

:D

Hi,

I received the following mail from Zavvi :

Original orders for these Steelbook's will remain ahead of new orders in the queue and be processed first when the titles are released.

:D

That sounds fair and logical. I'm not one of those who ordered these in 2013 (I wish I was!), so Zavvi are certainly doing the right thing here. Kudos to them. :thumbs:

Reactions: jonnie123