Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still have this in your original order, will it still be valid, or will you have to order again, can anyone shed any light on this, as I am sure I am not the only one

I'm ordering them again just in case :scat:

Yes, we've been told your original order is still valid.

They are counting the ones ordered already as stock that has been sold.

Aaaaaahhh ! I had to cancel my original orders since my credit card no. has changed and now I have to wait and hope that this and temple of doom come back on sale again ...

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying my card details have expired. Do we know if Zavvi now take payment from preferred card now or still insist on the card which was ordered with. If so I'm thinking they'll be shed loads of this and the other Indy titles up for grabs.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying my card details have expired. Do we know if Zavvi now take payment from preferred card now or still insist on the card which was ordered with. If so I'm thinking they'll be shed loads of this and the other Indy titles up for grabs.

i'm sure plenty on here have had this problems before, i certainly have. if i remember correctly you will get sent a message when zavvi go to take your money saying there is a problem with payment so you have to click on the link and you can change your card details to a valid one, i don't think you can do this before like you can with amazon or play where you change the card details and all outstanding orders are changed to your preferred card

Reactions: perchut
12PM UK time really sucks for us here in Central and Western Canada/US. Wish it was later than that. For me this means 5AM, which ain't going to happen given busy Saturday and work on Monday. Should have ordered multiple copies of The Last Crusade to trade for the remaining two (or three).

Not saying that Zavvi should make it convenient for us here since it is a UK company. Just saying that it would be nice. I am sure there is a whole bunch of UK-based customers that would be happier if pre-orders went live in late PM :D

Also, IMO, it would be nice if these pre-orders went live unannounced like it did today. Stayed in stock a while and more people got a chance to get an order in. I have a feeling that tomorrow and on Monday these will only last minutes. So no chance for me when I get up at 7, two hours later.

12PM UK time really sucks for us here in Central and Western Canada/US. Wish it was later than that. For me this means 5AM, which ain't going to happen given busy Saturday and work on Monday. Should have ordered multiple copies of The Last Crusade to trade for the remaining two (or three).

Not saying that Zavvi should make it convenient for us here since it is a UK company. Just saying that it would be nice. I am sure there is a whole bunch of UK-based customers that would be happier if pre-orders went live in late PM :D

Also, IMO, it would be nice if these pre-orders went live unannounced like it did today. Stayed in stock a while and more people got a chance to get an order in. I have a feeling that tomorrow and on Monday these will only last minutes. So no chance for me when I get up at 7, two hours later.

12pm isnt easy for us in the uk either. I ACTUALLY work but will do my uptmost to order this one as it got cancelled. My other 2 are fine thankfully.

Also, in fairness the price would be lower if us in the UK didnt subsidise overseas postage :p

Reactions: snooloui and Bubbie
Will go live Monday, 12mid-day UK time

big thanks for finding out apsmith :scat:

question though why do they do this one on a monday when most people will be at work would it not have made more sense to do on a sunday at 12pm?
so would have had friday then saturday then sunday or am i the only one thinking this?

btw is there any news at all on the kingdom of the crystal skull and if that will be fourth coming at all???

many thanks

basil :thumbs:

I hope they chanhe the artwork.
The rolling stone on the backartwork must be more central and bigger. Now it looks so blank.

And on the frontartwork a part of the picture is lost.

Here the old artwork for comparison:
http://www.dvd-forum.at/img/uploaded/indiana-jones-steelbook-zavvi-news.jpg

The inlayprint is not bad, but for me it would be cool, when they use the right painted artwork from the digipack( also they can use the right painted artwork as a backartwork).

http://www.leblogdefanaworld.fr/wp-...indiana-jones-coffret-blu-ray-digipack-21.jpg