Full Review: Click here

ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its in vancouver canada but i was just waitin to go to my gfs xmas dinner at her brothers and it was cold out side so we walked in i looked at the dvds noticed to blu rays told my gf odd they had none some guy is like there on the other side of the store took a fast look and seen a steelbook happened to be a good one i guess i lucked out

That's cool. Those are probably the best finds when you least expect it. Kinda like my last attempt to find those 8 dollar Resident Evil steelbooks at Walmart. Thinking they won't have any left like the others but I lucked out and found the whole set.

you can get some good steelbook deals on kijiji. dont think most sellars know how much these are worth. i picked up saving prvt ryan and gladiater taiwan for only $60.

One sold yesterday for like almost $300 - there are John Rambo's and Iron Mans selling for less than that. Granted, those are open while this IB was sealed. But just saying ...

If you read this post, Medhi (Biscuitnoir):

Welcome to the Basterds Club. :D

You finally have one too. You deserved it. :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Quick question guys, is the other canadian version with the baseball bat cover rare or is it pretty easy to find and what are they selling for approx?

Quick question guys, is the other canadian version with the baseball bat cover rare or is it pretty easy to find and what are they selling for approx?

The other version is not rare. Not sure about going price for either. The baseball bat can be found fairly easily at retail, so that or cheaper for selling. The FS version will catch a good amount in auction depending on condition.

Reactions: The Driver