Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my full slip today and the pix dont capture how nice this is as for the steel; its a awesome one too, its something i love about white gloss and the red makes it to pop even more and what can i say about the debossed title! awesome release, thanks Manta!

Just got my Single lenti and it is a thing of beauty .... Blu Fans need to have a word with the Manta Labs lenti department especially after Infinity War and rumours about Black Panther blurry mess.
Showed my Inglorious to the Mrs in bed this morning and she said she was well impressed with the detail on my GERMAN HELMET and rubbed her finger over it !!! :naughty::LOL:;)
That's my weekend sorted :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: big thanks to @Aniv for the GB.
I showed my Inglourious to the girlfriend and she was not impressed. However, she was negatively impressed by our expenses. She pulled out our expense ledger and rubbed my nose in it.:(

I showed my Inglourious to the girlfriend and she was not impressed. However, she was negatively impressed by our expenses. She pulled out our expense ledger and rubbed my nose in it.:(

The question is are you prepared to take this to another level and deal with the humiliation for the rest of your life ;)

Think about it, people dont change. If you are not collecting steels you will be spending on something else. I pay my CPA once a year to tell me what to do, dont want a CPA living in with me :p

• Haha
Reactions: dfoles and nafosb
I picked up the double lenticular version and I have to say Manta Lab knocked it out of the park with this release. No wonder they won the retailer of the year award

Hang on,, let me adjust, this belt,, ahh, ok,, go on... What happened next??

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
The question is are you prepared to take this to another level and deal with the humiliation for the rest of your life ;)

Think about it, people dont change. If you are not collecting steels you will be spending on something else. I pay my CPA once a year to tell me what to do, dont want a CPA living in with me :p
Outside of her absolute hatred of my expensive hobby, the woman is a jewel, I tell ya.:drool::(

The front of my full slip also caves in to some extent and does not straighten out. It has a sunken chest like the skinny kid
at the beach at whom we loved to throw sand, remember?:naughty: All in all, it does not bother me all that much. The full slip, I mean.
It does bother me a bit that in my childhood I threw sand at skinny kids at the beach.

In regard the sunken in full slip. I seem to recall the Nova Jungle Book full slip had the same issue. It was a result of the heavy embossing. So maybe the same for this release?

Not that it worries me. I got the SL:happy:

Finally received my FS today and DAMN! what a beauty! :drool: The textures are great and I couldn't be happier with the edition I chose. Absolutely lovely release by Manta.

Also, my FS doesn't seem to cave in anywhere. Is it very noticable for you guys?