Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Order: :target: Target.com
Release Date: 08/04/15
Group Buy: apsmith21
insurgent-jpeg.163173

Target Exclusive_Lenticular!.jpg
Hello Ninjas :) While browsing through Target.com, I noticed an Exclusive listing for 'Insurgent' on Blu-Ray. The only image available is the thumbnail on the listing. Is it a Digipak like their 'Divergent' release? Though it looks more like 2 different Slipcovers. One of Tris and the other of Four :photo: I wasn't sure where to post this so I went ahead and created this thread here. When official details are released I'll update and add them here! :thumbs:
Target Exclusive.JPG

Attachments

• Insurgent Poster.jpg
    Insurgent Poster.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
Will this edition have the fabric poster?
@Vandamon :cool: Yes if you ordered it from Targets website or/and if you secured a copy through the GB provided by @apsmith21, though I'm not 100% sure if the fabric posters will be available instore :confused: So if anyone can confirm that would be very helpful :thumbs: THANKS!

@RekLess will you be getting this? :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
@Vandamon :cool: Yes if you ordered it from Targets website or/and if you secured a copy through the GB provided by @apsmith21, though I'm not 100% sure if the fabric posters will be available instore :confused: So if anyone can confirm that would be very helpful :thumbs: THANKS!

@RekLess will you be getting this? :)
Definitely. Despite the G1 size, I love the Divergent/HG Target exclusives.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
In the past it's been website orders only get the flag

Thanks for the information. The Target ad does not mention anything about the fabric poster, so it is probably only available online then. However, it's probably too late to order it as when I click on the purchase link, the screen turns blank. Anyway, I am happy with the BBY Steelbook. BBY actually has a good deal right now, if you buy both the Divergent and Insurgent steelbooks, they will deduct $10 off your purchase. ;)

Thanks for th great photos badgers. It's true these editions with cardboard pages are not really" books" but just to keep things simple, we include them in the Digibooks section of Movie Collectables. Take a look HERE. at Sigill's post.
I agree with you that it's a digibook. if it has pages than yes it's a digibook. I meant not a true digibook as in with text. anyway you are correct sir!