Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Order: :target: Target.com
Release Date: 08/04/15
Group Buy: apsmith21
insurgent-jpeg.163173

Target Exclusive_Lenticular!.jpg
Hello Ninjas :) While browsing through Target.com, I noticed an Exclusive listing for 'Insurgent' on Blu-Ray. The only image available is the thumbnail on the listing. Is it a Digipak like their 'Divergent' release? Though it looks more like 2 different Slipcovers. One of Tris and the other of Four :photo: I wasn't sure where to post this so I went ahead and created this thread here. When official details are released I'll update and add them here! :thumbs:
Target Exclusive.JPG

Attachments

• Insurgent Poster.jpg
    Insurgent Poster.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda hate the G1 thing. The design on the first one was nice, but I don't like how it sticks out. And I decided against the first one from Target based on that. So this probably swings me towards the Steelbook instead

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Looks like it's going to be a Digibook again just like Divergent. Cool thing is that it comes with a fabric poster. The not-so-cool thing is that it's likely to be G1 again (but at least it'll match the first one, I suppose).
View attachment 163173
@bloodsnake007 - I'm going to move your thread over to the Digibook section for now. :thumbs:
@tridon AWESOME! :woot: Thanks Ken! :notworthy: I'm really loving the artwork on this! :photo:

G1 size? :meh: :banghead:
If any member is interested, I can create a group buy, just tag me in a post so I know there is interest please
@apsmith21 If you get any extras, you know I'll be interested in a Fabric Poster again! :thumbs: :notworthy:

I didn't see it mentioned yet, but the description also mentions a Target exclusive bonus disc.

Target Exclusive Disc:
• Insurgent In Style
• Simulations: The Next Level
• Veronica Roth: Tell-All

Exclusive packaging, exclusive disc, bonus poster. Sounds like a winner to me! :woot:

• Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I didn't see it mentioned yet, but the description also mentions a Target exclusive bonus disc.

Exclusive packaging, exclusive disc, bonus poster. Sounds like a winner to me! :woot:
Damn it @RekLess! :mad: I'm trying my best to convince myself that I don't need this because of the G1 size! If I do purchase this Edition, then I'll have to get the 1st Exclusive! :banghead: :stop:

:D