Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Order: :target: Target.com
Release Date: 08/04/15
Group Buy: apsmith21
insurgent-jpeg.163173

Target Exclusive_Lenticular!.jpg
Hello Ninjas :) While browsing through Target.com, I noticed an Exclusive listing for 'Insurgent' on Blu-Ray. The only image available is the thumbnail on the listing. Is it a Digipak like their 'Divergent' release? Though it looks more like 2 different Slipcovers. One of Tris and the other of Four :photo: I wasn't sure where to post this so I went ahead and created this thread here. When official details are released I'll update and add them here! :thumbs:
Target Exclusive.JPG

Attachments

• Insurgent Poster.jpg
    Insurgent Poster.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
Already preordered it last month, but they didn't have this image up at that time. Could be a lenticular cover? Like the lenticular they used for the Dark Knight Rises digibook that alternates between Batman and Bane. That would be cool.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yup this is a Target Exclusive lenticular slipcover!
Ha, I clicked on the Target link before I posted and meant to read the text at the bottom of the image, but I posted before I could. The text at the bottom of the image does confirm lenticular! Sweet!

@tridon @RekLess @ash333 @Netclone I've found more info! :) :thumbs: :cool: Link: http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-279012374/photos

Target Exclusive Cover.JPG Exclusives.jpg

Looks like the Target Exclusive will have a different cover than originally posted :sorry: But the question is, "Will the packaging be a Slip or similar to their Divergent Release? (G1 size? :meh:)

Target Exclusive!.jpg

Okay :stop: that's enough web browsing and updates for tonight :wacky:, it's past my bed time and I'm ready to get some sleep! :sleep:

You've been quite the avid researcher tonight, @bloodsnake007. I actually like this cover best, though it looks like it will be a Digibook or Digipack (and being Target, likely G1). We'll leave your thread here for now until more info is announced.
Impressed with your finds :woot:@bloodsnake007 Now sleep like a baby you will :sleep: and you will :brb: :LOL:
@tridon @PunkNinja @Netclone Thanks Ninjas :thumbs:

After all that browsing I felt like this:
tumblr_inline_mp0cggvEEJ1qz4rgp.gif

But all I did was this:
tumblr_nd572kApZk1qfgbtao1_500.gif

:D

Reactions: tridon and Netclone
@tridon @RekLess @ash333 @Netclone I've found more info! :) :thumbs: :cool: Link: http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-279012374/photos

View attachment 162297 View attachment 162299

Looks like the Target Exclusive will have a different cover than originally posted :sorry: But the question is, "Will the packaging be a Slip or similar to their Divergent Release? (G1 size? :meh:)

View attachment 162300

Okay :stop: that's enough web browsing and updates for tonight :wacky:, it's past my bed time and I'm ready to get some sleep! :sleep:
Well whatever it turns out to be, it will be mine!

IMG_0241_copy.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007