Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure this is as you say. People who buy singles (whether it is GB or direct) and those who buy OCs & a single have to click on the same add to cart button, those buying OCs don't get priority when adding the single. In fact, those buying OC & single would have to click more keys to finalize the purchase, thereby taking more time to do so.
I think it's more reasonable to say that people intending to buy singles AND missing out only have themselves, their setup or preparation (lack thereof) to blame.
What are you talking about? They secure their beloved OC in the GB so all they have to do is purchase a single(s) direct on the day....

If they miss out they still have the one click. This is why I don't agree with GB'S where the retailer ships directly anyway.....

What are you talking about? They secure their beloved OC in the GB so all they have to do is purchase a single(s) direct on the day....

If they miss out they still have the one click. This is why I don't agree with GB'S where the retailer ships directly anyway.....
Oh ok, Billy was not specific enough in his question as to specify the copies were obtained by different means.
In any case, if the preorder is not limited by the retailer in such a way then it doesn't matter if customer Mrs. X that purchased the last single copy available on the site had purchased an OC through a GB or not. Mr. Y missed out for being too slow and would have still been too slow because Mrs. X was faster than him, and it wasn't because having previously secured an OC through a GB gave her the power of speed. She was just faster.

1. Greed
2. More money than sense
3. To scalp a copy

There are no other answers
Yes there are.

4. To open a single.
5. To keep the single sealed but still have a look at the edition.
6. To use as a dinner plate.
7. For experimental purposes of different nature.
8. For shade in the summer.
9. Use as a fly swatter.
10. Present.
Etc., etc.
There's too many to list.

Yes there are.

4. To open a single.
5. To keep the single sealed but still have a look at the edition.
6. To use as a dinner plate.
7. For experimental purposes of different nature.
8. For shade in the summer.
9. Use as a fly swatter.
10. Present.
Etc., etc.
There's too many to list.

4 & 5 fall under greed

I was going to add a fourth = Delusional but you’ve covered that from 6 to 10 lol

Oh ok, Billy was not specific enough in his question as to specify the copies were obtained by different means.
In any case, if the preorder is not limited by the retailer in such a way then it doesn't matter if customer Mrs. X that purchased the last single copy available on the site had purchased an OC through a GB or not. Mr. Y missed out for being too slow and would have still been too slow because Mrs. X was faster than him, and it wasn't because having previously secured an OC through a GB gave her the power of speed. She was just faster.
he wanted to know why a one-click edition which contains all the single editions anyways is not enough for that person and why they additionally need another single edition...

i have only done this very few times so far (for three of my top 10 movies), but in these cases i only liked the one-click box and the steelbook/only one of the slips, so ive kept the OC sealed and bought another edition to enjoy the steelbook (and hide the gross slip)..

Reactions: Mararagan and DMD4k
he wanted to know why a one-click edition which contains all the single editions anyways is not enough for that person and why they additionally need another single edition...
There's as many answers to that as collectors there are.
i have only done this very few times so far (for three of my top 10 movies), but in these cases i only liked the one-click box and the steelbook/only one of the slips, so ive kept the OC sealed and bought another edition to enjoy the steelbook (and hide the gross slip)..
This is your answer and that's fine. Good stuff :cigar:
I'm sure you'll do it again when you feel like it, without needing to beg for permission from anyone.

I Respect That The Four GIF by Diddy

There's as many answers to that as collectors there are.

This is your answer and that's fine. Good stuff :cigar:
I'm sure you'll do it again when you feel like it, without needing to beg for permission from anyone.

I Respect That The Four GIF by Diddy
yeah, i dont feel any guilt for that ;)

but i kinda need to ask someones permission when theres a clear one per customer rule though ;) i can ignore that and scam my way to victory but then id also have to *respect* that i get my copies cancelled or banned from that retailer

but its kind of a gray zone here as the GB states 1x copy only, but manta themself would allow extra slips in addition to a OC?

Reactions: DMD4k
1. Greed
2. More money than sense
3. To scalp a copy

There are no other

1. Greed
2. More money than sense
3. To scalp a copy

There are no other answers
Ok ppl there is nothing wrong with a fair scalper as long as the Retailer gives loyal long term collectors the chance to be a vip member for atleast 1 copy like I said before I had to go to ebay to buy a bunch of blufans to catch up to complete my blufans collection and I honestly got everything close to cost price keep in mind this was close to the beginning of collecting steels thats why it was close to cost.

Some ppl that make it to get a extra copy to sell is fine because its a way to reduce there cost np but when 1 seller has 10 copies thats not right.

When I started collecting I had plans to have kids so I can give them my full collection 1 day thats why I would buy a extra single edition copy so I can open that now. 4 years later I just had my first son 2 months ago everything going according to my plan until some retailers dont care about there customers to have the full collection and make them go to scalpers instead of making a vip list and for marvels I have a friend of mine that only wants to collect those so sometimes I try getting a extra one click for him. But now im giving up on certain retailers unless they make a vip list but atleast my kids will have the complete blufans collection wich is the most important in my opinion.

But then you have scalpers like this seller i can't remember his exact name but I believe it started with blusteel i couldn't even find him on ebay rn he must of made a new account now because he realized ppl like me not falling for his bs.this person would do a auction and somehow that auction sells for 220 when another seller has the exact same item same condition listed for 120 this is 1 example I seen many bs listings from this seller.these are the dirty players.

Ok ppl there is nothing wrong with a fair scalper as long as the Retailer gives loyal long term collectors the chance to be a vip member for atleast 1 copy like I said before I had to go to ebay to buy a bunch of blufans to catch up to complete my blufans collection and I honestly got everything close to cost price keep in mind this was close to the beginning of collecting steels thats why it was close to cost.

Some ppl that make it to get a extra copy to sell is fine because its a way to reduce there cost np but when 1 seller has 10 copies thats not right.

When I started collecting I had plans to have kids so I can give them my full collection 1 day thats why I would buy a extra single edition copy so I can open that now. 4 years later I just had my first son 2 months ago everything going according to my plan until some retailers dont care about there customers to have the full collection and make them go to scalpers instead of making a vip list and for marvels I have a friend of mine that only wants to collect those so sometimes I try getting a extra one click for him. But now im giving up on certain retailers unless they make a vip list but atleast my kids will have the complete blufans collection wich is the most important in my opinion.

But then you have scalpers like this seller i can't remember his exact name but I believe it started with blusteel i couldn't even find him on ebay rn he must of made a new account now because he realized ppl like me not falling for his bs.this person would do a auction and somehow that auction sells for 220 when another seller has the exact same item same condition listed for 120 this is 1 example I seen many bs listings from this seller.these are the dirty players.
buy one copy extra to reduce costs is not really *that* different to buy 10 copies and scalp the **** out of collectors

but yeah, i cant understand why ppl believe an item sold for 500$ when there are 10 other listings for half of that lol

@Flloydo

11. For the kids.
Why is 1 ok but not 10? Where is this randomness coming from?
When I started collecting I had plans to have kids so I can give them my full collection 1 day thats why I would buy a extra single edition copy so I can open that now.
What do you do with that open copy that you won't give it to your kids? :naughty: :giggle: You feel like they need a pristine copy do they?
But then you have scalpers like this seller i can't remember his exact name but I believe it started with blusteel
Found him for you @BluSteel2012

@Flloydo

11. For the kids.

What do you do with that open copy that you won't give it to your kids? :naughty: :giggle: You feel like they need a pristine copy do they?

I see that. Lol. I’m just ignoring him now.

How he hasn’t been banned from this thread is beyond me. I’ve been banned from threads (for a few days) for less or banging on about the same thing over and over. I learned my lessons

he’ll probably be a contributor next week

buy one copy extra to reduce costs is not really *that* different to buy 10 copies and scalp the **** out of collectors

but yeah, i cant understand why ppl believe an item sold for 500$ when there are 10 other listings for half of that lol
Lol thats how you know fake sales are real
@Flloydo

11. For the kids.

Yes him lol unreal this guy and for my used copies that was for me to enjoy since these are a collectable item it would be nice to pass a complete brand new collection to my son and he can do whatever he wants with them when he is older full grown adult

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent

Two available Georgie will you bite: Screenshot_2021-07-06-22-24-33-21_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg
tenor (10).gif