Release date: November 30th 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@SaberTooth Please refrain from using vulgarities and treating other collectors with other rude terms. Each person has the right to decide what works best for them. If you wish to further discuss this, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
If they manage to not **** up the lenticular this time, I'll consider it. Expect it to be over 40 GBP though, just like they milked the Pirates-franchise.

If they manage to not **** up the lenticular this time, I'll consider it. Expect it to be over 40 GBP though, just like they milked the Pirates-franchise.
Pirates steelbooks were £15.99 each

I expect Iron Man will be most likely around £24.99 or less
The Avengers Assemble with Lenticular Magnet that was £24.99 and was 2D/3D Discs

Hopefully it will be good artwork and a decent Lenticular Magnet and be 2 Discs (Film and extras Discs)
The price is just guessing at the moment
I take a guess it will be priced in region of £15.99 to £24.99

It will sell out most likely very quickly when this goes live

I remember having the UK 2 disc Amaray of this and selling it to make way for the play steelbook and being gutted that it didn't contain the 2nd disc like Paul said would be nice if zavvi included the 2nd disc on this release

It would be good if it does contain 2-discs.

I assume that Iron Man is now handled fully by Disney, but will the Paramount logo still be on the spine? It was on Zavvi's Avengers Assemble, but wasn't on the BF version. Which brings me back to the disc content, aren't Disney a bit random when it comes to bonus discs in their steelbooks? Toy Story 3 and Wall-E had them, but Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs didn't.

Not that I'll be buying it, but hopefully this release will be glossy with decent artwork. It deserves it. I think the BF version is the best so far, followed by Play's and then FS, but this is Zavvi's chance to do something truly different. Something more than a 'variation on a theme' which the others all essentially are, and will stand out if you have all the previous releases. Maybe go with the theatrical poster art. It would make a change.

I don't know why people always mention they don't want the Future Shop version copied. That will NEVER happen. Marvel Disney wouldn't release a new version now with a blue banner and certainly not using the same materials to give it that heavy gloss finish, it was the product of it's time that won't be repeated hence it's rarity and value. There is just NO way that will ever happen. Only chance of a steel appearing with that heavy finish is by an Asian company and that still wouldn't have the blue banner.

More chance of this being some kind of poster art to go along with the cheaper looking steels they have already released for Cap, Thor and Avengers

Looking forward to this hoping for something different but Zavvi I guess will stick with similar artworks from previous ones....

I have a bad feeling we will be seeing this:
iron_man_nordic-25583817-frntl.jpg

As The Avengers lentisteel used the amaray artwork... :/
And to look back even furter, CA: The First Avenger also used the amaray art, so did Thor.

I dont dare to hope for anything else :dunno:

Reactions: lgans316

And to look back even furter, CA: The First Avenger also used the amaray art, so did Thor.

I think your right! Play used the amaray artwork for their iron man steels so this artwork is the next logical step! Fingers crossed for something new though

I think you're right. I really hope they don't though as that artwork is awful'

lmbo!!! if this artwork is used, they can NEVER charge 24.99
I'm gonna guess this artwork won't be used or it'll be tweaked... might just have iron man and remove all the other characters