02.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork going to be interesting

Will it be
1)New artwork never done before
2)Previous Artwork
3)Mix of previous artwork and new artwork

Will the Lenticular Magnet be full size this time and be different to the front artwork or the same artwork
If its the same its needs to line up correctly this time and better if full size

Will the Title be embossed or debossed and will other areas be embossed/debossed
If that happens and a normal border is used the Lenticular Magnet will fit inside the border

I just hope its full gloss finish and not a matte finish

Reactions: rj531
Brilliant

Instant purchase
They just need to make sure the Lenticular Magnet is a decent one

I always expected this would happen its not a surprise to me
I look forward to seeing the artwork

Good Artwork with cool embossing with a Gloss finish and needs to be 2 Discs (Film Disc and Extras Disc) as previous UK Steelbook was only 1 Disc

They should also do Lenticular Magnet editions of
Iron Man 2 (2 Discs)
Iron Man 3 (3D/2D)
The Incredible Hulk
Marvel sells so the more the better IMO

I remember mentioning this should happen another UK Steelbook of Iron Man in 2013/2014 and some said no need
We have had Kimchi and Blufans bring out steelbooks of Iron Man and what happened they sold out mega fast

Lots of new steelbook collectors since the Play steelbooks were release and majority of these new collectors missed out on getting these

Any film that's very popular always gets re releases and always will and with the success of avengers you have lot of new film fans
New generation of kids growing up now working and existing collectors who love everything to do with Avengers and Iron Man and Marvel Films

I'm looking forward to this

Hey, It makes you wonder why zavvi should even put a limit on their IM print run at all huh, buddy?
....we should all think about the needs of 2019’s batch of noob collectors who “missed out on a copy” :shy:

Guys, why don't we all petition zavvi to make this an UNLIMITED RUN ? that way everyone for all time to come will be able to get their IM copy :thumbs:

Hey, It makes you wonder why zavvi should even put a limit on their IM print run at all huh, buddy?
....we should all think about the needs of 2019’s batch of noob collectors who “missed out on a copy” :shy:

Guys, why don't we all petition zavvi to make this an UNLIMITED RUN ? that way everyone for all time to come will be able to get their IM copy :thumbs:
You will have an unlimited print run as Disney will always do re-releases of popular marvel films and already have
Lots of re releases on Blu-ray in different countries some been steelbooks/digibooks/box sets and so on
As long as steelbooks are still popular you will see a very popular films get a re-release as a steelbook

Then when a new format comes along after Blu-ray these classic popular films will get re released on the new format

Its good for existing collectors and new collectors as without demand we don't get the releases we like to purchase
Popular Films are like Popular Music classics that need to be available always as new generations view/listen to film/music

Most of the best long term sellers of film and music is the back catalogue
New films and New music don't always have the same long term impact over back catalogue
If back catalogue of film and music were not available to purchase and re releases of these did not happen the industry would fade
A Film/Music shop most of its sales is from back catalogue

I love having lots of Marvel steels but I'm content with my Blufans Iron Man. I really like that one. Starting to want to see companies branch out and focus on other movies besides Marvel. But if this is a good unique steel, it's a good steel. Hard to argue with quality.

If companies insist on getting in on that sweet, sweet Marvel money, I'd love a Daredevil S1 steelbook. Heck, throw in Agents of Shield and Agent Carter steels and I'll even buy from Zavvi :p

Reactions: harry
Im sure more than half the people saying this is an easy pass will change their tune if this ends up looking like a nice steelbook, no matter how happy they are with their other versions. Its a marvel steelbook and it cant be denied lol. Hopefully it can have the same gloss quality as the Disney collection steels. If its new art, great but it should be quality and not just something thrown together for the sake of having something different. But I mainly here for the lenticular. Even if the steel is below par, I will just take the lenti and put it on my Play.com steel. Lets see what you can do zavvi.