Release date: November 30th 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the Avengers Assemble Lenti steel book (without the Lenti magnet though) and I hope this one will be as good. The more steel books the better, I'm all for this release and can't wait to see it.

Wonder if they are going to do all the marvel steelbooks like this. And no word on a antman steelbooks yet best be one !

Hoping the front art is something in flight or more dynamic, time to move away from head shots and power poses IMO. Def buy either way though

None of the Marvel Zavvi exclusives have been gloss so far, have they?
I know Captain America, Thor and Avengers Assemble were not.

I have the Futureshop version along with Play and Blufans and if this is good to than I will deffinatley consider adding it in my growing collection...

Holy mother...I just entered this topic and there's 9 pages already :OMG: I'll play it safe and asume that any important info is in OP :p

Iron Man steelbooks attract a lot of attention and usually have loads and loads of posts within the threads (see Kimchi / Blu Fans etc). As usual though checking the OP is the best place to look for info

Kimchi had a lot of pages mainly due to people talking about that Iron Man should a different colour

Reactions: Raimi