[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

The only one I can think of is Jessica Rabbit. None others come to mind right now.
I think computer game characters would have been easier lol

I haven't gotten involved in any cinemuseum releases and have seen the issues with on some threads. Was hoping to get the Who Framed Roger Rabbit and was waiting for a group buy but there never was one here which I guess is because they have probably upset a lot of collectors
I ordered Roger Rabbit and Soho on their Facebook group buys, the sign up was confirmed, and then found out I was kicked out off their page without any notices, so guess I'm not getting those...
They're a horrible, very unprofessional company, that's acting like children in a neighborhood sandbox.

Reactions: Watkinss1
Here's a question that I think begs to be asked!!!

Who are your top 5 Cartoon characters.

I'll start (and not in any order)

Bugs Bunny
Underdog
Bullwinkle
Marvin the Martian
Goofy
I've always loved Bugs Bunny, because he's so sarcastic and unflappable, driving everyone else crazy mad with his contemptuous behavior. Used to dress exclusively in Warner Bros' stores, with Bugs Bunny embroidery on every shirt.:D

Also like Wile E. Coyote and Droopy.

Last would be Daria and Cartman, if those count.

I've always loved Bugs Bunny, because he's so sarcastic and unflappable, driving everyone else crazy mad with his contemptuous behavior. Used to dress exclusively in Warner Bros' stores, with Bugs Bunny embroidery on every shirt.:D

Also like Wile E. Coyote and Droopy.

Last would be Daria and Cartman, if those count.
I have a great fondness for the Warner Bros. gang. Bugs, Elmer, Daffy, Roadrunner, Wile E. Coyote, Foghorn Leghorn, Tweety, Taz, I used to have a T Shirt that featured all of them. I loved that shirt and wore the heck out of it. Then one day, I was walking along and heard a 'rip' and tore it. Despondent is not strong enough of a word to describe my great sadness at that moment. Still, I couldn't part with it. Indeed, I still have that shirt somewhere in storage because I just could not betray my friends like that.

I ordered Roger Rabbit and Soho on their Facebook group buys, the sign up was confirmed, and then found out I was kicked out off their page without any notices, so guess I'm not getting those...
They're a horrible, very unprofessional company, that's acting like children in a neighborhood sandbox.
Wow, that's pretty shocking behaviour. Maybe I will avoid as I don't need that sort of hassle. I thought the issues with them as a company had maybe passed as people knew they were in for a long wait now but I know the Roger Rabbit is fairly recent so sounds as though they haven't learnt anything

Wow, that's pretty shocking behaviour. Maybe I will avoid as I don't need that sort of hassle. I thought the issues with them as a company had maybe passed as people knew they were in for a long wait now but I know the Roger Rabbit is fairly recent so sounds as though they haven't learnt anything
Yeah, and I was one of the few defending them here, giving sound advice, when they asked, on keeping the customers informed about delays, and willing to buy and wait for their releases. But probably because of a couple of harmless jokes here, they've banned me.
There were others here that wrote they had their preorders canceled, or got a refund after waiting for 2+ years.

• Haha
Reactions: RMA
After searching on Google for something, got offered a simple multiple choice 'game' on the meaning of words.
Reached 30k points and got tired.
Started getting 1 out of 5 wrong sometimes, on words like indissoluble, and on whether thoughtless or emotionless is similar to inconsiderate... both apply, I think, so either shouldn't be wrong.

I just scored 31760 points on Google's new Word Coach game. See if you can beat my score! (mobile-only) Google Word Coach - Google Search

Yeah, and I was one of the few defending them here, giving sound advice, when they asked, on keeping the customers informed about delays, and willing to buy and wait for their releases. But probably because of a couple of harmless jokes here, they've banned me.
There were others here that wrote they had their preorders canceled, or got a refund after waiting for 2+ years.
Dude. For real? Like....this is a true? I can see a company taking issue with insults or misinformation, but just for a couple of stupid jokes? That's crazy, man, especially if they were said in fun. Heck, I'd had some pretty awful things said about me, and to me, but in fun so it was all good.

Do you mean you're banned from buying from their site? or even GBs?

Dude. For real? Like....this is a true? I can see a company taking issue with insults or misinformation, but just for a couple of stupid jokes? That's crazy, man, especially if they were said in fun. Heck, I'd had some pretty awful things said about me, and to me, but in fun so it was all good.

Do you mean you're banned from buying from their site? or even GBs?
Yeah it's true.
Just Facebook group buys, as far as I'm aware, but they can cancel a website order if it hits them, as they did to some others.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Is it weird I think Babs bunny from the original Space Jam is kinda sexy? Like I'm not a furry, but I get it, yah know?
Hell yeah she's sexy.
But I liked Gadget Hackwrench from Chip-Chip-Chip-Chip & Dale even more!

Hackwrench001.png
Hackwrench003.jpg

Attachments

• Hackwrench002.png
    Hackwrench002.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 28