[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

You have been given the ability see through the eyes (passive only) of any person alive or dead. So like anyone that has ever lived or alive. You can only do it once, and it only lasts 60 seconds.

Who do you use it on?
Paul McCartney, as he's exiting the plane in New York when the beatles first arrived to the US. I would say John Lennon, but he was blind as a bat which is why it always looks like he's squinting in the early years. They have all spoken of this moment and how it just floored them and was completely unexpected. It was when they knew they were special.

Reactions: RMA
Came across this funny bit:
I'd go shrimping with her!!! LOL.

Speaking of shrimp.....

For every Super Bowl I do it up big time food wise. One of the standards is boiled jumbo shrimp. MMMmmmmm. Tastely stuff.

Anyway, a couple years ago I had a big salad bowl loaded with them, but I fell asleep after the game and the smokey zone I was in. When I woke up the next morning I saw the bowl sitting there and thought "Damn, all those shrimp gone to waste", then I looked in the bowl and it was completely empty.

It seems my cat, Casey girl, also has a taste for this seafood fare. It was like she was cleaning her paws all day. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RMA and GeoRattray
I have made a title card guys. What do you think?
View attachment 541217
I like it dude!!! My only suggestion would be to enlarge the popcorn and put it behind the film directly under TTETH just to even out the graphic. That would let you enlarge your Jinxykatte Icon, which you should do anyway. Be sure you trademark that if it's yours!!!! Eventually you will sell TShirts and Mugs with CafePress, right from your vids.

Hmm, when you say see through eyes, do you mean see what they currently see or literallythrough their eyes?
Seeing through the eyes of a dead person is likely to be the inside of a coffin if their eyes still exist.
If you see what they see, I would definitely choose a dead person to see if there is an actual after life
Just so you can rest easy, there is an afterlife. I literally watched as my father's cancer riddled face, ashen grey and lifeless, breathed his last, looked up to a corner of the room we were in, eye's wide open and shining blue, like a light was beaming, a huge smile of utter joy on his face as he lifted up to what he was seeing. Such joy washed over his face. I'll never forget it as long as long as I live. It's why I know I'll see him again. I'm sure of it. Not in any hurry, but in some respects, I can't wait. I know that sounds odd.

Just so you can rest easy, there is an afterlife. I literally watched as my father's cancer riddled face, ashen grey and lifeless, breathed his last, looked up to a corner of the room we were in, eye's wide open and shining blue, like a light was beaming, a huge smile of utter joy on his face as he lifted up to what he was seeing. Such joy washed over his face. I'll never forget it as long as long as I live. It's why I know I'll see him again. I'm sure of it. Not in any hurry, but in some respects, I can't wait. I know that sounds odd.
I get what you mean and I have no doubt you will see him again

It feels like 60 is still manageable but we don't know how long we have left, could end tomorrow but I think we could manage it if we have a week left, just need those daily questions to keep coming lol
I mean I shouldn't complain but it feels like there is only us posting lol. I know it give us better odds but damn.

• Haha
I mean I shouldn't complain but it feels like there is only us posting lol. I know it give us better odds but damn.
Yeah, what's up with everyone else.
I mean I don't really need those prizes, already bought both The Prestige and Blade Runner (although my Prestige got lost somewhere, because the forwarding company I gave the address of stopped accepting packages, and Aniv didn't give a tracking number), but it's just an interesting conversation.
Thought there'd be more participants.

I hope so.
My mother died recently (over a year now, but still seems so), and you know how when you get sudden hiccups, you're supposed to say the person who's thinking of you, and it'll stop. Well, when I list her, it stops immediately, happened three times at least. So if she's thinking about me, then must exist in some form somewhere.
Or it's all just wishful thinking to make it easier for ourselves, and nothing matters.
I mean, do cats pass on to somewhere?
Do flies? Why are they worse, if not?
Let it at least be a Thirteenth Floor type of simulation.
Anyone seen that movie?
tumblr_2d3459bc9d3920df61f021504ac57af7_a8d6b7d0_540.gif

Dude!! Seriously!! It blows my mind to smithereens that people aren't all over this. Even the one offs where they show up saying they want to win. I'm sure they do, but hey....read the rules and do some more posting to get us where we need to go! I'm thankful to Iron Man for not just pulling the plug. I do care, and care passionately, about winning something here, especially either that Prestige and Blade Runner Manta, as well as the Hateful Eight. I'd love that Iron Man, too, but I have no place to put it that would serve its majesty. Of course....I would take it if I won. lol. The Apple gaming thingy is beyond my years. Last game I played was pacman.

• Haha
I hope so.
My mother died recently (over a year now, but still seems so), and you know how when you get sudden hiccups, you're supposed to say the person who's thinking of you, and it'll stop. Well, when I list her, it stops immediately, happened three times at least. So if she's thinking about me, then must exist in some form somewhere.
Or it's all just wishful thinking to make it easier for ourselves, and nothing matters.
I mean, do cats pass on to somewhere?
Do flies? Why are they worse, if not?
Let it at least be a Thirteenth Floor type of simulation.
Anyone seen that movie?
View attachment 541232
Never seen Thirteenth Floor, nor heard anything about it. I do believe I need to check it out.

Not to do a deep dive on souls and things like that, but you mentioned 'fly's'. Clearly, like dogs, cats, ants, roaches..they are alive. We think, as humans, they can't have souls. Yet we learn from life experience that many creatures actually care for their young. Are grief stricken when they die. To get to something like insects, it seems the answer would be no. But that's a human answer. Sometimes I try to just abandon what I think about things and try to see it from a grander view. Such as, we have souls that many believe return to God. What if the soul is merely part of a grander scheme of life giving force that belongs to all creation, including the trees, and grass, and sand. Like the earth itself. We know it's alive because we live on it. If it was dead, we would not be alive.

Does that mean I'm saying we don't have specific souls. Absolutely not. That's what sets us apart in our uniqueness. I used to think that we just have souls that are kind of there and we go about our way. Then I thought that, perhaps, it's our bodies that are merely there and it's our souls that lead the body. But more and more I think it has to do with the body being in control, but the soul is there also, and we either rely on it and allow it to help us, or turn a deaf ear and go about our way. I don't know the answer for sure. In fact, that is the only thing I'm sure of: I don't know. But with all things I don't understand, I just say this: If it's how God wants it to go down, well then fine and dandy.