Is KOSM a scammer?!?!

larson1977

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
MOD UPDATE - turns out King of Steel Media (@Kosm aka Matt) is most likely a scammer to some extent, so I urge people not to purchase from him. If you've been unfortunate enough to have done so already, then please make a claim through your bank/Paypal ASAP!

Hi All,

As I see more and more complaints about this reseller and have a issue myself with this guy, I was wondering what's going on, I ordered some 'in stock' items back in November;
Screenshot_20240403_111703_Shop.jpg

...And now still waiting for the refund as I wad done waiting and especially when this fella informed a couple weeks back that the OC of Tenet was NOT even in his possession. WTF?!?! And now I get these mails regarding these custom releases he's releasing himself...
How is it even possible if you cannot even manage forwarding 'in hand' items...

Last edited by a moderator:
Left a comment on his Facebook page the other day which he obviously saw as I received a cancellation email moments later, but it said a refund had NOT been issued, so not sure what the purpose of that was. Would be really helpful if Matt would just communicate! I'm more desperate than ever for the money now since getting an unexpected bill from my landlord :angry:

Left a comment on his Facebook page the other day which he obviously saw as I received a cancellation email moments later, but it said a refund had NOT been issued, so not sure what the purpose of that was. Would be really helpful if Matt would just communicate! I'm more desperate than ever for the money now since getting an unexpected bill from my landlord :angry:
We're already aware that it has been cancelled so what's the point?
The lack of communication has been an absolute joke although I'm sure they'll be in touch when they want funding for their next project.

The lack of communication has been an absolute joke although I'm sure they'll be in touch when they want funding for their next project.

"We are proud to give you the worst customer service when it comes to YOUR money, here at Kancelations Of Steel Media."

And that's what's frustrating. I have been and still am being patient, but the fact he's not even responding (with actual words) to genuine queries isn't a good look and only makes people suspicious. I actually like Matt and have enjoyed seeing his growing success, especially with his custom projects, but the way he's dealt with this whole situation has left a very sour taste in my mouth unfortunately.

My dearest Matt:drool:

Been almost 5 months since you first mentioned “refund” to me. I really need to feed my overweight Jackson’s chameleons. They eat a lot of fat crickets everyday:hungry:

You have two choices.

A. You give me a refund by the end of June.
sexy jessica alba GIF

B. You just keep on playing with your jammy.
Denzel Washington GIF by The Equalizer Movie

Choose wisely @Kosm :joy: