It Follows (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 28 September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99 (Second Sight) - £45.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

It Follows.jpg

Special Features

• Dual format edition including both UHD and Blu-ray with main feature and bonus features on both discs
  • Second Sight Films 4K master produced in conjunction with the original post production facility
  • Approved by Director David Robert Mitchell
  • UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR
  • New Dolby Atmos audio track produced by Second Sight Films
  • New audio commentary by Joshua Grimm
  • Audio commentary by Danny Leigh and Mark Jancovich
  • Chasing Ghosts: a new interview with Actor Keir Gilchrist
  • Following: a new interview with Actor Olivia Luccardi
  • It's in the House: an interview with Producer David Kaplan
  • Composing a Masterpiece: an interview with Composer Rich Vreeland
  • A Girl's World: an interview with Production Designer Michael Perry
  • It Follows - The Architecture of Loneliness: a video essay by Joseph Wallace
Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Thinh Dinh
  • 150 page hardback book with new essays by Anne Billson, Martyn Conterio, Kat Ellinger, Eugenio Ercolani, Matt Glasby, Kat Hughes, Jennie Kermode and Katie Rife
  • 6 collectors' art cards

Last edited:
One of the few modern horrors I actually love! Can't afford it right now though, so hopefully it sticks around for a good while.

Reactions: Flloydo
One of the few modern horrors I actually love! Can't afford it right now though, so hopefully it sticks around for a good while.
I’m defo waiting for release day to use a code. £46-£48 is a bit ridiculous

Reactions: Noodles
I remember my last direct order from SS was Changling 4k limited edition and it was free postages domestically. But when I tried to preorder this just now, it charged postages of tracked parcel.

I remember my last direct order from SS was Changling 4k limited edition and it was free postages domestically. But when I tried to preorder this just now, it charged postages of tracked parcel.
Pretty sure they’ve always charged shipping. Only used them directly for TCM and had to pay shipping. And In the past when I checked there was always shipping on top.

Orders like this that don’t come with extra art cards from SS I’m more than happy to use other retailers with free shipping and possible discount codes

Pretty sure they’ve always charged shipping. Only used them directly for TCM and had to pay shipping. And In the past when I checked there was always shipping on top.

Orders like this that don’t come with extra art cards from SS I’m more than happy to use other retailers with free shipping and possible discount codes
I am pretty sure the previous orders from SS were free shipping. I chose direct order because they at least use some bubblewrap...

• Helpful Post
@Flloydo @yelin0318

You are both correct; the cost of Second Sight shipping within UK was / is contingent upon the total cost of items.

Looking at two orders from 2021 with shipping to an UK address:

20230624_Second SIght_shipping for order below GBP 50.jpg

20230624_Second SIght_shipping for order over GBP 50.jpg

Have the Kimchi but as this is 4K well. And Second Sight do a great job with their editions. The style of the covers gives it a sense of identity and the extras and other bits and pieces are excellent. Niche labels like this always get my support.