It Follows (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 28 September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99 (Second Sight) - £45.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

It Follows.jpg

Special Features

• Dual format edition including both UHD and Blu-ray with main feature and bonus features on both discs
  • Second Sight Films 4K master produced in conjunction with the original post production facility
  • Approved by Director David Robert Mitchell
  • UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR
  • New Dolby Atmos audio track produced by Second Sight Films
  • New audio commentary by Joshua Grimm
  • Audio commentary by Danny Leigh and Mark Jancovich
  • Chasing Ghosts: a new interview with Actor Keir Gilchrist
  • Following: a new interview with Actor Olivia Luccardi
  • It's in the House: an interview with Producer David Kaplan
  • Composing a Masterpiece: an interview with Composer Rich Vreeland
  • A Girl's World: an interview with Production Designer Michael Perry
  • It Follows - The Architecture of Loneliness: a video essay by Joseph Wallace
Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Thinh Dinh
  • 150 page hardback book with new essays by Anne Billson, Martyn Conterio, Kat Ellinger, Eugenio Ercolani, Matt Glasby, Kat Hughes, Jennie Kermode and Katie Rife
  • 6 collectors' art cards

Last edited:
Got my copy the other day, came in cardboard and bubble wrap from Second Sight so arrived ok.
The set is quite wide compared to the other second sight editions I do own. This is down to the hardback book which is really well made, but is only essays, maybe some production art or interviews would help break it up.
The 4K disc looks incredible, but can't speak for the new Atmos sound as I watched in 5.1, and as expected from Second Sight there's a lot of new interviews and special features which I didn't get to watch yet, but there's a lot of new content to explore alongside the new commentary.

had this in my queue @ secondsight, but was set to order, and it's SOLD OUT, but says will be back in stock soon. wish they had a notification link like Diabolik.

edit: went ahead and ordered from Grindhousevideo, since not sure what the wallet will look like later this month.

Last edited:
Damn, was gonna wait this one out and hope for a price drop. Would appreciate a heads up if/when it's back in stock :ohno:

Damn, was gonna wait this one out and hope for a price drop. Would appreciate a heads up if/when it's back in stock :ohno:

If you get really desperate it's available here in Finland. I mean really really desperate ...