John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Saybinator-June 5 release date.

It will be a 3D Blu-ray Combo with a MSRP of $39.99

john_carter1.jpg

The same description was used on FS site for the previous 'Viva Metal Cases'.

Per Saybinator at FS Forum, this will have Exclusive artwork only in Canada:

Update from our contact at Walt Disney Home Entertainment:

The Disney Global Product Team has confirmed other markets may have a collectable packaging in some format, but NONE of them will have a John Carter Collectable Package with the Artwork I previously posted.

Future Shop will have Global Exclusive Artwork on John Carter Collectable Packaging.

So like it or love it, exclusive artwork for Canadians!

John Carter Collectable Packaging will be up for pre-order soon.

Details TBA.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say that it will have Much better artwork. i mean just look at all the Viva Cases so far, they've all had different artwork then the Standard releases:) much better artwork;)

"We went ahead & confirmed with Disney, they will create a small limited amount of these for Future Shop at launch. At current it appears Future Shop will be the only retailer in the world with this packaging." -saybinator

it looks like John Carter is embossed...seems to be popping out of the steel :) I think the artwork is okay...I'm not loving it..but not hating it. The back is yuck. However, the inside looks badazz.

I much prefer kaw's artwork.

Reactions: MK50 and kaw
Wow....I don't care if this was considered a "Flop" in the theaters...this is Amazing looking! Wow (Again!)

it looks like John Carter is embossed...seems to be popping out of the steel :) I think the artwork is okay...I'm not loving it..but not hating it. The back is yuck. However, the inside looks badazz.

I much prefer kaw's artwork.

i agree that kaw's was better, but hey, it could be a lot worse than what it turned out to be

and as for john carter being a "flop"... that's just what THEY want you to think ;)... don't buy it, read the reviews of the people who actually went

i havent seen it so i can't really talk, but i've heard A LOT about it.. mostly good things; i'm definitely interested in checking it out, and this pretty little package

Reactions: kaw
Stick around mate us soon us things get confirmed i am sure there will be a group buy out to help members

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

I would be interested in a GB of this, it was a really good movie and the steel looks awesome. I am hoping BB gets an ironpack of it as a pre-order since its a Disney film.

It will never be a ironpack it will be a viva metal case i am hopeing bb gets a empty case again

Hi all-to keep movie threads clean, please wait until someone posts a group buy for this Viva Metal Box (these are not Steelbooks(TM)). Once you have 30 posts you can access the Group Buy forum and participate. Thanks!