John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Saybinator-June 5 release date.

It will be a 3D Blu-ray Combo with a MSRP of $39.99

john_carter1.jpg

The same description was used on FS site for the previous 'Viva Metal Cases'.

Per Saybinator at FS Forum, this will have Exclusive artwork only in Canada:

Update from our contact at Walt Disney Home Entertainment:

The Disney Global Product Team has confirmed other markets may have a collectable packaging in some format, but NONE of them will have a John Carter Collectable Package with the Artwork I previously posted.

Future Shop will have Global Exclusive Artwork on John Carter Collectable Packaging.

So like it or love it, exclusive artwork for Canadians!

John Carter Collectable Packaging will be up for pre-order soon.

Details TBA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stick around mate us soon us things get confirmed i am sure there will be a group buy out to help members

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

It will never be a ironpack it will be a viva metal case i am hopeing bb gets a empty case again

Yea it would be awesome as a viva at best buy. I don't get all the hate on the movie I really liked it.

Don't you guys worry, as soon as we have more confirmation, I'll host GB for this and all Future Shop Viva Exclusive for 2012 (for more convenience).

Now that being said, back to topic please! JC, was it good? :p

Don't you guys worry, as soon as we have more confirmation, I'll host GB for this and all Future Shop Viva Exclusive for 2012 (for more convenience).

Now that being said, back to topic please! JC, was it good? :p

Not seen but it looks like avatar which i liked so i got to watch it

John Carter is being released June 5 in USA, so I'm assuming in Canada as well. My pocket is in store for a serious YOWZA.

From FS Forum-saybinator:

"Update from our contact at Walt Disney Home Entertainment:

The Disney Global Product Team has confirmed other markets may have a collectable packaging in some format, but NONE of them will have a John Carter Collectable Package with the Artwork I previously posted.

Future Shop will have Global Exclusive Artwork on John Carter Collectable Packaging.

So like it or love it, exclusive artwork for Canadians!!

John Carter Collectable Packaging will be up for pre-order soon."

Hey Che, gotcha-usually when they use that 'collectible packaging' phrase they've referred to Viva, but hopefully fans of the film will see a Steelbook™ somewhere!:)

I agree that Canada tends to get some of the best releases. I also am really looking forward to this release as I am a big fan of the Viva Metal Boxes.

really want this....went to see it, it will be a cult film in 10years+ time. the sales will be from blu rays even though it was a flop at the cinema

I hope Bestbuy gets this so US members don't have to spend 50 dollars getting one sent over here from our friends up North.

Reactions: SlimJim24