John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Saybinator-June 5 release date.

It will be a 3D Blu-ray Combo with a MSRP of $39.99

john_carter1.jpg

The same description was used on FS site for the previous 'Viva Metal Cases'.

Per Saybinator at FS Forum, this will have Exclusive artwork only in Canada:

Update from our contact at Walt Disney Home Entertainment:

The Disney Global Product Team has confirmed other markets may have a collectable packaging in some format, but NONE of them will have a John Carter Collectable Package with the Artwork I previously posted.

Future Shop will have Global Exclusive Artwork on John Carter Collectable Packaging.

So like it or love it, exclusive artwork for Canadians!

John Carter Collectable Packaging will be up for pre-order soon.

Details TBA.

Last edited by a moderator:
cause well... why not right? Here is what i would like JCM to look like:

johncarter_steelbook.jpg

(John Carter Concept Art for Viva Metal Box or possible Steelbook)

What everyone else have said i must agree :):scat: This looks outstanding :) I guess we will see what we end up with in a few months :)

hey do you guys know if the disc will play in a US blu ray player?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Also it sucks that they dont make tese with the 3d disc also :(

hey do you guys know if the disc will play in a US blu ray player?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Also it sucks that they dont make tese with the 3d disc also :(

Yes they will since Canada and US are the same region Conding and Yes it will suck if they dont include 3D.

Reactions: chemjoey
Hey Kaw nice job on the case! But what does it say behind the black symbol where its faint writing just below the title, but not quite past the symbol??

I'm looking at the image on my iPad and I finally see what you are talking about. The text you are seeing is the original text from the John carter art. On my computer I thought I had removed it. Guess not!

I'm hoping the release this in the states as well. If not I'll have to import it. Saw it in the Imax and it was a great flick. It was different then the average Disney film, I'm a Disney fanatic, but that was one of the reasons I liked it so much. Some cool art would also be the Mondo poster that was given away for those who saw it in Imax.

picture.php

SNSGUY

I am a tad worried... This the box art for the regular editions:

51ga9DF0L3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51ec87um3tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Personally, I think these looks horrible. If they lost the side close up of taylor kitsch it would look so much better. I just hope they dont screw This Metal Packaging like they did with these... :angry:

Wait and find out i guess...

Reactions: ocielz
I am a tad worried... This the box art for the regular editions:

51ga9DF0L3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51ec87um3tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Personally, I think these looks horrible. If they lost the side close up of taylor kitsch it would look so much better. I just hope they dont screw This Metal Packaging like they did with these... :angry:

Wait and find out i guess...

Wow that is horrible. I hope this doesn't end up being the cover.