John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Jun, 2012
BUY LINK

john_carter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
they didn't have pic at the website when i checked..still debating which one to get as the movie was not spectacular..

Is this the only steelbook announcement so far for JC?

The film was ok, could have been much better but still, however this steelbook is a must, it's a Taiwan release :scat:

Preordered, thanks for my man chanfm for the heads-up with the preorder link :)

Is this the only steelbook announcement so far for JC?

The film was ok, could have been much better but still, however this steelbook is a must, it's a Taiwan release :scat:

Preordered, thanks for my man chanfm for the heads-up with the preorder link :)

There is a Canadian Metalpak also available.

There is a Canadian Metalpak also available.
Oh yeah I am aware of that, it's a Viva Metal Box, not Metalpak huuge difference bud :p ;)

I actually meant that no other country announced the release of a steelbook but Taiwan, I do have a feeling though that this will be Viva Metal Box but I hope I'm wrong :p

Oh yeah I am aware of that, it's a Viva Metal Box, not Metalpak huuge difference bud :p ;)

I actually meant that no other country announced the release of a steelbook but Taiwan, I do have a feeling though that this will be Viva Metal Box but I hope I'm wrong :p

Maybe Ireland might have one! Sounds like an Irish name-John Carter !! :hilarious:

Maybe Ireland might have one! Sounds like an Irish name-John Carter !! :hilarious:
hehe, I saw the movie the other day and for some reason every time they mention JC name (and believe me they do a lot :rolleyes:) somehow John Conner from Terminator comes into my mind lol :D