John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on the Devil edition and the Dredd Filmarena still...........

These delays have left me seriously in doubt as to whether I'll be bothering with them in the future as it's unacceptable to have to pay so far in advance and then be treated this way.

Last edited:
Waiting on the Devil edition and the Dredd Filarena still...........

These delays have left me seriously in doubt as to whether I'll be bothering with them in the future as it's unacceptable to have to pay so far in advance and then be treated this way.

Please do explain on how you feel you've been treated

Remember not everyone buys from filmarena in group buys maybe leelee17 like myself buys from them direct and to be honest they treat there customers quite poorly with no communication by email about any delays you find out about them on forums such as this one even company's hated like zavvi let there customers know things like this

If the GB copies aren't going to ship till after Xmas I'll be quite happy with that. At this point I don't trust the mail services over this period not to lose it in backlog.

Yep! I dread parcels being posted week leading up to Christmas. UK mail services just loose the plot.

Can't understand the bashing. Blufans make you wait a year and info comes from secondary channels, and very few complain. Another company does the same and people loose the plot.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
Not fussed about waiting, posting after xmas is best for me, U.K. Post has a habit of loosing things over this period.
I am glad filmarena have addressed the quality control problem, get it right in the first place instead of doing what a lot of company's do and pass the **** on to customers and hope for the best. Everything I have had from FA has been in totally mint condition and I love that.

Reactions: psychoscot
Remember not everyone buys from filmarena in group buys maybe leelee17 like myself buys from them direct and to be honest they treat there customers quite poorly with no communication by email about any delays you find out about them on forums such as this one even company's hated like zavvi let there customers know things like this
I actually got my copy from the groupbuy. The frustration for me, personally, and I'm sure as is the case with everybody else, is directed at Filmarena, not Karel, who always does his best to provide a 100% service and always delivers.
Must be hard and frustrating for him also................

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Time after time, Filmarena have put items up for preorder before the items have been manufactured, only to have them delayed due to quality issues. Despite these delays, they have still sent out items with quality issues, ie, the lenticular on my Chappie being trashed and my Ex_Machina lenticular also having quality issues.
Filmarena need to get their act together and start delivering on time. hopefully the changes they plan to put into action in the future regarding earlier manufacture of items to ensure they can be dispatched on or nearer the planned release date will resolve the problems we have experienced as of late

Last edited:
Reactions: cooey and Punker76
I actually got my copy from the groupbuy. The frustration for me, personally, and I'm sure as is the case with everybody else, is directed at Filmarena, not Karel, who always does his best to provide a 100% service and always delivers.
Must be hard and frustrating for him also................

I totally agree the frustration is aimed at filmarena.hats off to anyone that hosts a group buy I'm sure it's incredibly difficult to organise it and keep everyone upto date