John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Devil Edition today, looks amazing, a great job by FAC, looking forward to the getting hold of the future editions now, its on a par with my Novamedia copies and the coin is a nice addition.

I hope FAC keep doing this as it sets them apart from the rest.

Attachments

• IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
still waiting for this to ship. For the first time in this whole ordeal I am starting to get a little angry
I take it you purchased via FA directly @howarmat..... ? I'm pretty sure the rest of the wave of singles will be shipping soon :thumbs: :angel:

Just think of the box-set buyers (me included) who have to wait till February 2016 for this...... :rolleyes:

I take it you purchased via FA directly @howarmat..... ? I'm pretty sure the rest of the wave of singles will be shipping soon :thumbs: :angel:

Just think of the box-set buyers (me included) who have to wait till February 2016 for this...... :rolleyes:
yeah I got singles from the FA site and the boxset from the GB..so I have to wait for that as well

yeah I got singles from the FA site and the boxset from the GB..so I have to wait for that as well
I see..... I ordered the box direct from FA and checked out/paid same day (18/06/15) :squint:

I don't like having to pay so far in advance but here's to hoping FA stick to their word and improve the way they work in 2016...... :angel:

I see..... I ordered the box direct from FA and checked out/paid same day (18/06/15) :squint:

I don't like having to pay so far in advance but here's to hoping FA stick to their word and improve the way they work in 2016...... :angel:

I'm also waiting to get both editions soon and boxset near March. What comes to any FA improvements next year, remains to be seen... Next year I won't join any GB's or buy from FA until I know things have really changed.

Reactions: leelee17
Im waiting for these to come, having order one of each from FA direct I am guessing I have to wait until March for them to be shipped together....

Can't wait to get my hands on both versions. Thanks @carllenc & @Collector03601 for the hard work you guys put into the gbs.

I know that you are getting a lot of inpatient people on the threads now about getting them.

Thanks very much for the support. Yeah, when people see some direct customers who ordered from FA got their copies already I know it must be a pretty big tease. But GBs work a little different and there is much more copies involved so yeah, members will have to wait a little more, but with the plan Karel has they will be happy to get John Wicks, Jurassic World and both T5s as well. Looking forward to receiving these myself.

Thanks very much for the support. Yeah, when people see some direct customers who ordered from FA got their copies already I know it must be a pretty big tease. But GBs work a little different and there is much more copies involved so yeah, members will have to wait a little more, but with the plan Karel has they will be happy to get John Wicks, Jurassic World and both T5s as well. Looking forward to receiving these myself.

Thanks for the info my friend. Looking forward my package of T5 and JW