John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, people buy from FilmArena? The shipping is crazy, am I missing something? Really want to order from them, but dang!

Sry, I mean people in the U.S.

Man, I want one of these, Guess I'll wait on eBay or something. Been Googling and can't find any anywhere, guess cuz they just got shipped. :ohno:

Got my John Wick Angel edition and Terminator 3 package today - absolutely stunning, unlike my Commando and Terminator 1 sets from FA the magnetic lenti is gunna be placed on the back of these steelbooks as they are too beautiful to be covered up :thumbs:

Thanks a bunch @carllenc and @Collector03601 - all the more looking forward to getting Looper and Birdman and then Terminator Genysis (waiting for Terminator 2 to combine postage so may be waiting a while for this one) :drool:

Got my Angel edition yesterday and whilst I'm really pleased with it unfortunately the lenti is scuffed and there's also a slight dent on the front of the steelbook.

Reactions: luke98
Thanks for sharing great pics guys - love the angel white SteelBook and the disc art is simply awesome! Congratulations! And keep the pics coming :thumbs:

Got mine today. The Angel Edition is Awesome!! :woot::woot:
Though it has to be said, the notepad sucks a$$ :grumpy:
The Devil coin is SOOOO cool!!!! I can only imagine the design meeting went like, we could make a coin! Sweet!!!! What about the other edition.... Well we've got all these left over notepads from last year's Christmas party... **** it. That'll do.

Reactions: Bunk