John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why they had to make the box so BIG! :LOL: It holds 2 fullslips + a coin and the rest of the inner space is literally filled with heavy duty foam... :rolleyes:

I do however, remember reading a comment somewhere that FA planned on implementing this same box design to hold up to 6 steels (hence its size now) but for a simple duo as in this case, it does appear slightly excessive... :coffee: Saying that, I still hope my box ships SOON! :hilarious:

Reactions: CyberT
I don't understand why they had to make the box so BIG! :LOL: It holds 2 fullslips + a coin and the rest of the inner space is literally filled with heavy duty foam... :rolleyes:

I do however, remember reading a comment somewhere that FA planned on implementing this same box design to hold up to 6 steels (hence its size now) but for a simple duo as in this case, it does appear slightly excessive... :coffee: Saying that, I still hope my box ships SOON! :hilarious:

Yes you're right. It's a huge box and it's kinda ridiculous to hold just 2 fullslips :hilarious:. I'm sure it's more practical for much larger sets like X-Men and Fast And The Furious collections, but now there's just lots of empty space in the box. I'm sure it's more rational design for 6-7 fullslips, but definitely not for just 2 :D

Reactions: Mickle_89
I guess you can open it and put your shirt and mug inside. I think I might do that with mine.

On second thought I think I will bring the shirt and mug with me when I am fishing. At least I will have a mug that I know its mine.

Reactions: jayce20

Yes you're right. It's a huge box and it's kinda ridiculous to hold just 2 fullslips :hilarious:. I'm sure it's more practical for much larger sets like X-Men and Fast And The Furious collections, but now there's just lots of empty space in the box. I'm sure it's more rational design for 6-7 fullslips, but definitely not for just 2 :D

But didn't they just replace those Big Boxes with the new ones that is the ''HardBox Fullslip'' for Love Rosie and Fantastic 4 that fits just 2 editions and no extra wasted room/space ?? for the Huge Box like JW and Terminator full of foam they were saying that it was so time consuming because each box had to be manually assembled therefore delays on release schedule.

I was under the impression that they abandoned this type of Huge Box and moved to the new model, the HardBox Fullslip, which is a much better design :cautious:

Guess I'll never get my box.
Preordered it 5 months ago.
Few days ago the seller told me he wants another 40€ or he would have to cancle my order.
Had myself contacting paypal to claim this guy from megastorePalast. He's a con who let's you pay money and than has to order the product himself from the retailers.... got my money back and learned a new lesson; 'to keep away from his site..'

@Mickle_89 i emailed them today to be informed it will be dispatched in a few weeks!! Queried the response to be told then it would be dispatched as soon as posdible.

Not the best response, also waiting on seperate angel and devil copies to be sent with. Cant complain combined postage worked out a lot cheaper. Ordered last june!

@Mickle_89 i emailed them today to be informed it will be dispatched in a few weeks!! Queried the response to be told then it would be dispatched as soon as posdible.

Not the best response, also waiting on seperate angel and devil copies to be sent with. Cant complain combined postage worked out a lot cheaper. Ordered last june!
Thanks for the response buddy! :thumbs: I too emailed them last week regarding shipment estimate (and dimensions) and their reply was as follows:
Dear Sir,

Your order will be sent as soon as possible. The dimensions are 33,5 cm x 17 cm x 21,5 cm.

S pozdravem / Best Regards,

Simona Bezděčíková

And like you, I too ordered June of last year which is why I'm starting to feel a little impatient now :LOL: I don't mind waiting patiently for a collectible piece but damn, I just want my FAC's now!!!! :hilarious:

(P.S. I can't help but think FA are perhaps "prioritising" buyers who bought later and at the risen price of 2,999 CZK as we've seen a member here already receive his box... :whistle::naughty: That's great, but where's ours?! :p)

They have alot to package up and stuff gets shipped out when it is ready. I have seen it take as long as 1 month after the release date before something was shipped so just have a little patience.

They have alot to package up and stuff gets shipped out when it is ready. I have seen it take as long as 1 month after the release date before something was shipped so just have a little patience.
18/06/2015 I checked out and PAID for my boxset which initially stated an October 2015 release. Today is 31/03/2016 LOL and I've only just started to really grumble... :rolleyes::LOL: I think it's safe to say I (and a lot of others too) have been waiting patiently enough... :p

And I'd like to politely say before anyone points out, I'm fully aware about Blufans lengthy delays but this isn't Blufans, it's Film Arena ;)

Reactions: wayne71
18/06/2015 I checked out and PAID for my boxset which initially stated an October 2015 release. Today is 31/03/2016 LOL and I've only just started to really grumble... :rolleyes::LOL: I think it's safe to say I (and a lot of others too) have been waiting patiently enough... :p

And I'd like to politely say before anyone points out, I'm fully aware about Blufans lengthy delays but this isn't Blufans, it's Film Arena ;)

I been waiting just as long as you. I know it sucks, but it is what it is.

Lucky you, still waiting for it to be shipoed. Am in a few gb for fac but after them i aint wasting time buying from them again.

I understand delays, but gee heck dispatch orders in date order not those that paid extra!

As I understand it, the GB dispatches are purely based on previous collectors numbers, so being shipped in that order and the releases are down to FAC.
As for me, I'm happy to wait a while longer :D

I brought this direct and its a joke after 9mths to still be waiting. Especially when they bumped the price up and those who paid extra get these sent first!!

Reactions: jayce20
I brought this direct and its a joke after 9mths to still be waiting. Especially when they bumped the price up and those who paid extra get these sent first!!

I paid the extra and haven't had mine dispatched, so don't think they are prioritising by price paid.

Think it's just luck of the draw :(

Reactions: Jhadur
For those waiting, your patience will be rewarded. I cannot say enough what an outstanding release this is both in quality and scale - NOW THIS IS A BOX SET!!

img_20160401_193534-jpg.231130

I added a few other gift/box sets for comparison.

We, HDN members, are truly fortunate to have @carllenc and @Collector03601 serving our community. Thank you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_20160401_193534.jpg
    IMG_20160401_193534.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,411
For those waiting, your patience will be rewarded. I cannot say enough what an outstanding release this is both in quality and scale - NOW THIS IS A BOX SET!!

img_20160401_193534-jpg.231130

I added a few other gift/box sets for comparison.

We, HDN members, are truly fortunate to have @carllenc and @Collector03601 serving our community. Thank you guys!
@ash333 :woot: Hell Yeah, Congrats buddy! :cool: :thumbs:

Reactions: ash333